News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Dudeman on May 02, 2016, 01:06:46 PMMy girlfriend lent me her copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising out of the blue and I'm already obsessed. Help.

no u must keep playing till your L button breaks
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nebbles

I think my music theory final went well! Plus, part of our listening section was analyzing game music, which was awesome.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 02, 2016, 11:48:51 AMis that similar to degaussing
I can't tell how serious this was, but no. Degaussing has to do with magnetic fields which have things named after Gauss related to them. Gaussian elimination is a completely unrelated mathematical algorithm named after the same guy. Because Gauss was super cool.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

it was kind of a joke because I knew it was a math thing but I wasn't sure if it was both named after the same guy so yay
unmotivated

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dudeman

Update: I just pulled an all-nighter because of KI:U. Help.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

you'll fall asleep in a few hours

unless you play more video games/go outside so if you need to stay awake best of luck to you
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Dudeman on May 03, 2016, 06:11:45 AMUpdate: I just pulled an all-nighter because of KI:U. Help.

keep going until ur eyes burn out and you hear paleantolaena in ur eyes telling you to wake up

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 03, 2016, 09:43:30 AMyou'll fall asleep in a few hours

unless you play more video games/go outside so if you need to stay awake best of luck to you

if you fall asleep i will poison yu
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Ōkami~MD

oi did you finish kid icarus yet?
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Dudeman

Depends on what you mean by finish. I beat the game during that all-nighter. I'm currently at 84-ish% completion, but I'm not sure I'll have the skills to finish the treasure hunt. But hey, you never know.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bloop

Yaaaay the netherlands are qualified for the final of the eurovision song conteeest

does anyone here watch that

mikey

twitch users do apparently
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

I graduated n stuff
Spoiler
[close]
I decorated my cap :3
[close]
My degree is Bachelor's of Science in Art & Visual Communications and a minor in Art History. I'm nearly finished, I just have to finish 2 classes this summer then I'll be done. They let me walk with graduation this year instead of waiting till next spring to do it

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 10, 2016, 02:32:49 PMI graduated n stuff
Spoiler
[close]
I decorated my cap :3
[close]
My degree is Bachelor's of Science in Art & Visual Communications and a minor in Art History. I'm nearly finished, I just have to finish 2 classes this summer then I'll be done. They let me walk with graduation this year instead of waiting till next spring to do it

That's the best cap ever holy crap I'm stealing this.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department