News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

be careful they don't make you 7 feet tall
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on June 02, 2016, 08:18:15 AMI went mushrooming with a friend this evening. I now have a basket full of tasty shrooms waiting to be cooked and eaten!
Enjoy your shrooms
what is shitpost

Waddle Bro

shroom trip haha witty drug reference haaaa

mikey

I don't think he was making a drug reference
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on June 02, 2016, 08:18:15 AMI went mushrooming with a friend this evening. I now have a basket full of tasty shrooms waiting to be cooked and eaten!
I did that a month or so ago. It was unsuccessful. :/
What type were you looking for, if any?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 31, 2016, 01:14:53 PMMy relationship with my friend has increased...
...she told me a secret to not tell anybody else...
...I will now tell you this secret...
u wot
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

Well, you see, she doesn't typically talk to me a lot, so I wanted to share what happened... I guess I shouldn't be sharing secrets even if they don't apply to you.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 02, 2016, 03:28:17 PMI did that a month or so ago. It was unsuccessful. :/
What type were you looking for, if any?
We were hoping for porcinis but no luck there. So I got a nice bunch of saffron milk caps instead.

Nebbles

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on June 02, 2016, 05:59:23 PMWell, you see, she doesn't typically talk to me a lot, so I wanted to share what happened... I guess I shouldn't be sharing secrets even if they don't apply to you.

...why would you EVER share someone else's secrets? What the fuck?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Er if you read the "secret" in question I think you might not think it such a big deal
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 02, 2016, 07:11:25 PMEr if you read the "secret" in question I think you might not think it such a big deal
unmotivated

Dude

I've secretly shared a stash of secret secrets once... secretly.

cashwarrior1

In my mind, if it's a secret that they don't want anyone to know about themselves, I won't tell it; but if it's a secret that applies to specific people, I won't tell them or anyone who could tell them, and I would tell people who live no where near me or know who I'm talking about.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on June 02, 2016, 06:53:31 PMWe were hoping for porcinis but no luck there. So I got a nice bunch of saffron milk caps instead.
Ah. Very nice! I was hunting for morels. XD nothing, not even other mushrooms.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

The secret wasn't really a secret insofar as it was embarrassing or revealing, so much as she didn't want the other band sections to know.
That said, the act of sharing secrets in and of itself is kinda dickish in general. With this benign case it doesn't really matter too much, but if she really trusts you, sharing her secrets on an internet forum which nearly anyone in the first world can access probably isn't the best idea. 
what is shitpost