News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Majora's Mask > Ocarina of Time, anyway.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on August 19, 2016, 12:10:53 PMBreath of the Wild > Wind Waker > Majora's Mask > Ocarina of Time, anyway.

Ruto

I was going to post something from Majora's Mask to here but I won't spoil it until you play it hahaha

Just get it secondhand like I did. I paid $31 for a hard copy and it was really something. They don't make Nintendo games like that anymore.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

PianoFort

I finished Super Mario 3D World (100%). Took about three weeks or so; Champion's Road took about a week (meaning that Champion's Road took up one of the three weeks by itself).

E. Gadd Industries

O_o wow. But it isn't as bad as that one level I made in Super Mario Maker >: ) took me countless tries to clear the play test to prove it was doable so I could upload.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on August 19, 2016, 02:08:39 PMI was going to post something from Majora's Mask to here but I won't spoil it until you play it hahaha

Just get it secondhand like I did. I paid $31 for a hard copy and it was really something. They don't make Nintendo games like that anymore.

Nah I'm gonna get it on the eShop for the My Nintendo points
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

If you get it full price you get more points
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

I just 100%ed my first game! It's my childhood copy of Kirby Mass Attack. It took a while because the only levels I wanted to replay are the minigames around the outside of the third world (surfing, pinball, etc.) but I eventually did it! Fite me at the surfing minigame you will get 100% rekt
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dudeman

tfw someone can have a "childhood copy" of Mass Attack
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 21, 2016, 03:26:48 PMI just 100%ed my first game! It's my childhood copy of Kirby Mass Attack. It took a while because the only levels I wanted to replay are the minigames around the outside of the third world (surfing, pinball, etc.) but I eventually did it! Fite me at the surfing minigame you will get 100% rekt
Argh I'm at 94% lol. Got all the medals and extras but never completed the checklist or got all gold medals... (I did spent a ridiculous amount of time playing the pinball minigame in the Extras lol)

Quote from: Dudeman on August 21, 2016, 06:02:52 PMtfw someone can have a "childhood copy" of Mass Attack
It came out 5 years ago. Sheesh we're getting old....
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 21, 2016, 03:26:48 PMI just 100%ed my first game! It's my childhood copy of Kirby Mass Attack. It took a while because the only levels I wanted to replay are the minigames around the outside of the third world (surfing, pinball, etc.) but I eventually did it! Fite me at the surfing minigame you will get 100% rekt

I haven't checked in a long time, but I think I'm at 99%. There was some level in the 4th area that I could never clear without taking damage lol. I think it was the one where you had to fight a bunch of minibosses in a row.

BlackDragonSlayer

bds go to cool leg

will check back in by 24th latest

goodnight
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on August 21, 2016, 06:02:52 PMtfw someone can have a "childhood copy" of Mass Attack
I'm a tiny child, remember? A tiny, extremely excitable child.

Quote from: Latios212 on August 21, 2016, 06:15:43 PMArgh I'm at 94% lol. Got all the medals and extras but never completed the checklist or got all gold medals... (I did spent a ridiculous amount of time playing the pinball minigame in the Extras lol)
I love the Extras in that game so much. I live for minigames in everything, and there are just SO MANY CHOICES.

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 23, 2016, 12:25:20 AMbds go to cool leg

will check back in by 24th latest

goodnight
Cool arm not good enough for you?  8)
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.