News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I just got hired to be an accounting intern at my girlfriend's dad's Alaskan tourism company (based near my home)! No strings were pulled, I swear. Never been an accountant before but I've been told that my skills and interests would be perfect for it and now I get the chance to see for myself!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Speaking of jobs, I just mentioned NSM in my last job interview and I think it went over well.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bespinben

Well my ego just blew to the roof today.

My first assignment for a senior level, majors only "Jazz Styles & Analysis" class (that I technically shouldn't be enrolled in [read: non-major]) just happened to be "transcribe a Lester Young solo of your choice -- work only 2 hours on it".

So, I come in today, and everyone hands out their half-baked, handwritten, melody-only lead sheets, and then I'm all like...

SKADOOSH
[close]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

cashwarrior1

Lol, www.bespinben.net, I like how you put that there.

SlowPokemon

Good thing you're not arrogant or a show off though!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

it's impressive for 2 hours work
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Bespinben on September 02, 2016, 10:19:29 AMWell my ego just blew to the roof today.

My first assignment for a senior level, majors only "Jazz Styles & Analysis" class (that I technically shouldn't be enrolled in [read: non-major]) just happened to be "transcribe a Lester Young solo of your choice -- work only 2 hours on it".

So, I come in today, and everyone hands out their half-baked, handwritten, melody-only lead sheets, and then I'm all like...

SKADOOSH
[close]

If you got skills, you got skills.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

cashwarrior1

My youtube views jumped from 3 to 39 and watch time (minutes) from 1 to 32 over night!  ;D

Tobbeh99

I had a really nice day at work today. They've changed the time when the couriers arrives, so they arrives earlier which means less stress for me. So hopefully it'll be more smoother work-tempo in the future and less stress. :)

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on September 05, 2016, 12:18:32 PMMy youtube views jumped from 3 to 39 and watch time (minutes) from 1 to 32 over night!  ;D

You got to love when that happens. being sort of a youtuber myself, I also like when my views suddenly peaks.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

FireArrow

Quote from: FireArrow on September 01, 2016, 09:23:32 PMSpeaking of jobs, I just mentioned NSM in my last job interview and I think it went over well.

I got the job!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

I've made over 100 dollars selling old college books, woo! :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

Quote from: Latios212 on September 08, 2016, 10:20:27 AMYay! What job?

Only the finest profession in all the land...
...Taco Bell.

mikey

I feel bad for you already
I'm reminded of winter
unmotivated

braix

Whoooo I reached 800 subscribers on YouTube!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.