News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

What can we say, we like sharing good news in our life!

Ruto

So someone wants me to babysit his kid for one whole night and drop her off at school tomorrow because he had to suddenly take a business trip to France for a week. So because of poor planning, I get the keys to his loft-style apartment for a week and permission to go there and hang out.

Time to throw a party? Hahaha.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Karma just laid an egg!!!!
I wonder if there's a way to check if it's fertile...
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

DUDE RUTO I WANNA PARTY
I like food.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 14, 2016, 06:05:55 PMTruly inspiring, the woman who created the thread posting in it

;D

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 14, 2016, 06:23:31 PMNah, it's the whole 5 years later and nearly 10000 posts later part that's impressive.

Yeash. Can't believe it's been that long.

Quote from: Wrydryn on September 15, 2016, 06:01:48 AMWhat can we say, we like sharing good news in our life!

Yay! I'm so glad this thread is still alive.

Ruto

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 15, 2016, 04:40:08 PMDUDE RUTO I WANNA PARTY
Quote from: braixen1264 on September 15, 2016, 05:17:35 PMCan I come too
It's kind of awkward for under 18s 8)

There are also these 18th/19th century paintings here (because he's an art dealer) that I probably shouldn't accidentally punch a hole through lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

Hey what do you mean I can be sexy too
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

For my phone's home screen wallpaper, I have a 20th anniversary Pokémon pic (the one of all the starters and some yellow ones in the middle in the shape of Pikachu's face) and it says "Train On." in the middle, just below the face. Every time I open an app or webpage, or the like, if it takes a sec to load, the screen will show (just for a small window of time) the "Train On." and nothing else, and I love it <3
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ETFROXX

I bought a shark onesie today.

;D

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

I just came back from a really fun Sm4sh tournament. I won 1 game and lost 2. The best part of my tournament run was when I faced off against "Warheart" ranked #4 on the PR. First of, I took his first stock by some F-smash or Side-B (Dark Pit) at the ledge and got the kill. Later on he took my stock. But then at his second stock, I manage to get some crazy gimp! I think I did like a Dair spike into a footstool and KO'd him at like 6% or so! And it was completely intuitive lol, nothing planned out or anything, just pressed some buttons lol. But it was damn hype! Me, pretty average-good Sm4sh player against #4 on the PR, and I managed to pull out some sick stuff on him lol! I lost, but I don't care cause I got so combo-video stuff from that game, lol!

I also played against a Melee player, who participated in this Sm4sh even. It was really fun playing Bayo against him lol. He tried to have fun and Falcon Punch me, and the I Witched-Timed him! And he was like "wtf was that!? ... ok." Bayo's really fun to play, and now with her being nerfed it feels more legit playing her, and not like you're a lame player who just want's to "pay to win". 

Here's the bracket: http://shieldbreakers.challonge.com/SHL19

Here's the stream: https://www.twitch.tv/shieldbreakers/v/89864861
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ETFROXX

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 16, 2016, 04:21:09 PMPics

Spoiler

Shark onesie: $19.97
The joy of owning a shark onesie: Priceless

Schnauzer not included.

Dog sold separately.
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel