News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 11, 2017, 06:53:50 PMStar Wars is such a great movie saga, definitely recommend watching it!
If the prequel trilogy on its own left you feeling this way, something tells me you're going to find the original trilogy low-quality and "terrible." Which is worrying.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

So it's official: the OSG (nerd club on campus) will be having a 24-hr Extra Life gameathon.
And yes, Blueflower will be participating,

mikey

Have fun Jared
(Jared is not in fact maels real name but he sounds so much like a Jared)
unmotivated

Bloop

At least it's not a femael name

Maelstrom

why did you have to do that

E. Gadd Industries

:D today in church service, the offertory was a full-on jam session. It was AWESOME!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bloop

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 12, 2017, 08:25:36 AMwhy did you have to do that
sometimes you've got to take those chances

Tobbeh99

Man this is so funny (btw, it is like 1 day old, but still). I don't whether to laugh at this or to feel sorry for KEEMSTAR. When was the last time that people were "out of news"!? And then later he like prayed to Trump (yes, I'm right on that) to help Pewdiepie not get ruined by Disney because of comedy and "fake news"! Wtf!? Not ashamed to say that Keemstar is an "awesome guy". Man his twitter is just gold, lol, comedy gold!  :D

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 14, 2017, 04:00:51 PMto help Pewdiepie not get ruined by Disney because of comedy and "fake news"!
Man, I don't see what's up with Disney. Didney seems to be the most malicious company in that sense. Have you SEEN Didney Worl?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

What, is blatant anti-Semitism comedy now? What part of what PewDiePie did is funny, Tobbeh? Disney isn't going to ruin PewDiePie. PewDiePie's going to ruin himself.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Today I learned there is a cell signaling pathway officially named Sonic hedgehog.

Latios212

Did you hear about Pikachurin
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Yes. But this was in my textbook.

mikey

Hey tobbeh talk about something controversial but in swedish instead of english
unmotivated

Dudeman

I think Noc just solved all of our problems.