News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Wait, is there seriously going to be a Wii 2?

Started by Dude, April 29, 2011, 01:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 12, 2011, 05:50:19 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTltQ1VCWgU

Along with like a million other videos.

This is why you check claims like that before you spit them out.
they're only able to do that because it reads the card as a ds game(in that case nemo :P). the old R4 will still brick ur system.
clever....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

I am unsure what the point of your post was besides useless babble.

There is no problem using an R4 with the 3DS so long as you aren't expecting to play 3DS games with it.  By the way the DS emulation works it simply boots up as if it were in a DS.

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

No, it wasnt babble, asshole. i said only the new r4's can be used for 3ds, the old ones will still brick ur system(what i've herd, i havent tried this). And even so, nintendo said that with the new street pass feature, firmware can be updated without any input from the user. This would make it a hell of a lot easier for nintendo to stop r4 usage.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

CycloDS iEvolution allows games but 3DS games to be played... I think that's ironic. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

Quote from: olimar12345 on May 12, 2011, 11:41:48 PM(what i've herd, i havent tried this).
I believe that was his main point, though.

And besides, Kefka is the only one here allowed to be an asshole. So deal with it, and stop being one.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

well duh i havent tried it-i'd loose a perfectly good 3ds!

SuperFireKirby

Uhhhhhhh isn't this topic supposed to be about a silly Wii 2?

Bitch about the 3DS here please.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 13, 2011, 11:19:16 PMI believe that was his main point, though.

And besides, Kefka is the only one here allowed to be an asshole.
Why?  :'(

No wonder why you guys all stand at the side and watch me resist him alone...
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 14, 2011, 04:45:05 PMBecause he's mutha fukin Kefka.
so? He's a person.  I'm a person.  You're a person. He has a name.  We have names.  What's the difference?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 15, 2011, 06:29:03 AMso? He's a person.  I'm a person.  You're a person. He has a name.  We have names.  What's the difference?
...lolwut

Olimar12345

Jub3r7

Oh, the irony.

Oh yeah, and what was the Wii 2's actual name?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Greg

Currently it's dubbed "Project Cafe" although that's obviously not going to be the final name. :P