News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XVI Host Signups

Started by Mashi, May 08, 2011, 02:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Liggy is too shy for me to instantly let him win sign ups so we're going to be doing this fairly.
So, gogogogogogogogogo.

Liggy

Special permission from Mashi to allow me to host.

TWG XVI:  Objection!

The Prosecutors. (Wolves)

Manfred von Karma - Master Wolf - A Wolf who is seer'd green.
Winston Payne - Regular Wolf - A Wolf who has no other powers.
Miles Edgeworth - Revoker Wolf - A Wolf that can, every night phase, select a person.  If this person is Blue, then any powers that they have will be nullified for that phase.

Wright & Co. Law Offices + Gumshoe.  Because Gumshoe is amazing.  (Special humans)

Detective Gumshoe - Seer - Every Night Phase, can learn a person's color.
Phoenix Wright - Guardian - Can select one person every Night Phase.  That person is immune from being killed for that Night Phase.
Maya Fey - Medium - Every Night phase, can PM the host two questions to ask any dead player in the game.  At the end of the phase, the Medium recieves the answers to the questions.  The dead person doesn't have to be truthful in answering these questions.

Defendants and other important people. (Humans)

Larry Butz - Miller - A human who is seer'd red.
Mia Fey - Human
Ema Skye - Human
Lana Skye - Human
Will Powers - Human
Marvin Grossberg - Human

DrP

I do have to admit that one is kinda cool, cause it has roles different from we normally play, however, I do like the barebones game because it requires more critical and analytical thinking... and so on.

TWG XVI: The Streets of New York

New York City is secretly run by various mafia bosses, giving things for the good of the people at special prices. The NYPD seeks to rid organized crime, and they have help from one of the mafia's Consiglieres to go undercover because he wants out and doesn't want to sleep with the fishes. -- I'll get a better story if this gets picked.

The Godfather
- A brutal wolf. If lynched, he/she chooses a person to take down with them
Mafia Boss
Mafia Boss

Consigliere - Seer
Police Chief - Guardian

Police Officer
Police Officer
Police Officer
Police Officer
Police Officer
Police Officer
Police Officer

Items:
Fixed Election Ballot - Given to the first person wolfed and they choose someone to seer and the results are published at the end of the next night phase.

Jub3r7

Quote from: drpamplemousse on May 08, 2011, 04:07:14 PMI do have to admit that one is kinda cool, cause it has roles different from we normally play, however, I do like the barebones game because it requires more critical and analytical thinking... and so on.
That IS liggy's idea of a "barebones game"...  ::)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Raymondbl

the wolf has a huge advantage in liggy's, which is why I like his better. much more complicated than what I have played so far. 

Drp, you're right, but I'm not good at that :P
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

universe-X

Can I bring this back up?

SpongeBob and his friends were snatched a ride on the Flying Dutchman's ship. However, they crashed and evidently were all trapped on Mr. Hands' island. Plankton, however, sent a few Megamorphers to confuse SpongeBob and pals. No one can be trusted now....

SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, etc. must now all use their trust and questioning to get their friends together and make it off of Mr. Hands' Island safely.

Joining them are 2 inhabitants of the island, the Fingers, who possess special powers.

And finally, there is Mr. Hands who chooses one person who is defended throughout the entire game. When Mr./Mrs. Hands is killed, his/her selected character goes down with him.

Character List:
Resident
Resident
Resident
Resident
Resident
Resident

Megamorphers:
Planktonatron (Can seer a person once every night phase)
Planktomite (When killed, can kill one other island resident)
Planktodoodle (Regular wolf)
Thumb [Seer] (Can seer a person once every night phase)
Pinky [Psychic] (Can find out how many wolves are left every night phase)
Mr. Hands (Chooses one person to defend throughout the entire game. That person dies when Mr. Hands dies.)

Last time I checked, I heard balance in this game should work well. Any opinions? :P

Liggy

I disagree about your game requiring more analytical thinking.  With the bare-bones TWG style that you mention, things generally become Follow-the-leader, with the Seer being the leader.  With my game, if the Seer comes out, then he's just going to get his power revoked every single night.  So it requires more strategy to gather the information in secret, and then find out the right time to come out.  The humans, on the meantime, have to think for themselves.

Of course, if the seer dies, the Medium has to figure out the information from the real Seer from a lynched wolf's lies.

askalice23

Alright so just found out that i can host after tuesday so why not put a game up.

You’re traveling to another dimension. A dimension of not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are only that of imagination. You are now entering… The Twilight Zone.

Master Wolf- seered
green
Brute wolf- takes someone down with them
Wolf

Seer â€" sees someone every night
The usual suspect- seered
red

Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Items- Eye of the Beholder- can only be used by a randomly selected player. One wolf and one human. The item if used by a human will reveal the master wolf. If used by the wolf it will reveal the guardian. This item is given to a human at the start of the game. Be careful who you trust in the Twilight Zone because nothing is what it seems.

The Dollhouse-  Given to a human player. It can only be used once. When the item is used the wolves cannot wolf anyone that round. However there are consequences. The next turn the wolves are allowed to wolf 2 humans.

Tonight we travel to a small town in rural Ohio. The folks of this town all seem to be pleasant and peace loving. Their days are usually spent harvesting crops and tending to the farms. Their nights, however, are spent in fear. Each night someone is killed mysteriously. The scariest part of the deaths is the fact that the killer is one of the townspeople. Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

Jub3r7

I'm going to have to vote for Liggy's game.

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperRiolu

DrP, cause anything that has to do with the mafia has to be epic.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Greg

universe-X

I am feeling the love in here. <3

Dude

I'm gonna say... Liggy's game

Wrydryn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.