News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[NDS] PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky - Multiple Songs

Started by Crystalmask, May 18, 2011, 10:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystalmask

"Through the Sea of Time/ Grovyle's Sacrifice" - Completed and on site
"I Don't Want to Say Goodbye" - Completed and on site

Hi! I would like to request two songs from the game Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Sacrifice and I Don't Want To Say Goodbye. Here are youtube links to the individual songs:

Sacrifice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edmUXaEFhHM

I Don't Want To Say Goodbye:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkvoKweHYTE

I'm not sure if this is actually possible but I've barely just started playing the piano so is there any chance these could be transcribed into easy piano sheets? If not, please don't worry about it or anything if it's too hard or out of the rules, I'll be delighted to receive anything at all  ;D

Thank you in advanced!!

JDMEK5

Firstly... Welcome to NSM!
Hope you'll stick around..

These seem pretty straight open and shut. (simple)
I'm far too busy to make any commitments now, but when I get the time I'll come back here.
If I do do one of these, I should be able to make a simple one just for you...
In fact, if I do, I can put the note names inside the letterheads for you. (or if someone else does these and gives me the midi and pdf...)
(It is a feature exclusive to my main music program. (I believe...))
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Crystalmask

Hehe, thank you~ I probably will bwahaha I'm having a lot of fun playing the piano and there are tons of songs here I want to learn :D

Yayy, I can't wait!! And thanks, I really would appreciate that! I feel somewhat noobish for requesting a simplified version but playing a harder one will have to wait until I have more experience :3 And besides, I'm still going to feel totally awesome even if I can only play a simple version BD that is until my younger cousin comes and makes me feel noobish again by playing Mozart like a pro XD;

Bespinben

I've been thinking of making an arrangement of I Don't Want to Say Goodbye for a while now, so since your requested it, you've given me the final prompting to make it! Yay for both us! I'll start right now in fact!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Crystalmask

K-NiGhT

LOL we have the same song in mind! I don't want to say goodbye is by far my fave pokemon song :D i requested it too but i would like a more difficult version if you please :3
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

Ok you two, I ALMOST got it done. I just need to add a few dynamics and I promise I'll have the MIDI and PDF up in at most 30 minutes. And I think you won't be disappointed xK-NiGhTx  ;)

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Alright, I got it all done! Bask in nostalgia, my fellow human-turned Pokémon:

[DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Don't Want to Say Goodbye:
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

I now declare this thread OFFICIALLY fulfilled in purpose. Behold, my arrangement of "Sacrifice"!

[DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Through the Sea of Time / Grovyle's Sacrifice (SOLO):
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]

So, you now have both your requests fulfilled Crystalmask  :D  I'm glad I had the opportunity to arrange these pieces.

Crystalmask

Bespinben...

You simply have NO IDEA how much I LOVE YOU right now ;3;

Thank you SO SO SO much for fulfilling my requestss asdfghj; I'm soo happy and they're both really well done and just guh<3

Bespinben

Awww you're making me blush XD  I had always somewhat wanted to arrange these pieces, but I just never really got around to it, so thank you for requesting it, as that gave me the final bit of motivation to work on them.

I just hope they aren't too hard. But if they are, then that gives you motivation to learn to get better at piano so you can play them  ;)

Crystalmask

Aww haha don't worry about that :3 I've been taking off a few notes so as to make them easier for me and as I get better, I'll slowly start re-adding the notes I took off so that eventually I'll be able to play them with all the notes  8) After that, I just have to convince my brother to play the other part with me because I don't have enough hands to play this on my own XD

But seriously, I really do appreciate the fact you did them ;u;  And I'm glad that my request was the final bit of motivation heh, I feel sort of special now pfttt XD

Bespinben

Quote from: Crystalmask on August 02, 2011, 04:02:36 PMAfter that, I just have to convince my brother to play the other part with me because I don't have enough hands to play this on my own XD

Lolies, I tried to arrange it so that they could be played with two hands, but I understand what you mean. With all the different musical layers in both of them, it would be hard to mentally keep track of them as you play. Nevertheless, I get a feeling that what you may be referring to that requires more than two hands is "Sacrifice", due the fact I've asked the performer to somehow play a sustained low bass chord while playing higher notes staccato with the same hand. You actually can do that, if you use the obscure middle pedal on the piano called the sostenuto pedal that sustains a single chord upon pressing, allowing your left hand to play those higher notes in the bass clef staccato while still having the low bass sustained.