ETF's self-help book for the love-challenged: CHAPTER THREE RELEASED

Started by ETFROXX, May 22, 2011, 01:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offkey

Hm on a more serious note, how would you respond if a random guy walks up to you in a store and starts going bla bla? I guess the "dude wtf you doing" response might just be in my mind :P
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

universe-X

ETFROXX

NOT YOU TOO, U-X.

Quote from: Offkey on June 18, 2011, 01:25:43 PMHm on a more serious note, how would you respond if a random guy walks up to you in a store and starts going bla bla? I guess the "dude wtf you doing" response might just be in my mind :P

That's happened before! I was like 'hay, wasssssssssssssssssssup'

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

So umm. I didn't realize it's been so long since the last chapter. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE NEXT...WEEKEND SOMETIME.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Wrydryn

None of the last chapter helped at all! D:

Hurry, I need this next chapter!

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

TOMORROW? Omg I may not make it, I can't take the horrible suspense
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

QUICK, SOMEONE BUILD A TIME MACHINE THAT CAN TAKE ME A DAY INTO THE FUTURE

universe-X