News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XVII: Duo signups

Started by master_gamer38, May 27, 2011, 10:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

I have yet to think of a story to fit in with this. So for now, just a role list.

Wolf Duo - Works together with another Wolf Duo to wolf someone each night.

Guardian Duo - Works together with another Guardian Duo to guard someone each night.
Guardian Duo - Works together with another Guardian Duo to guard someone each night.

Duo Sensor - Works together with another Duo Sensor to determine a pair of players.
Duo Sensor - Works together with another Duo Sensor to determine a pair of players.

Seer Duo - Works together with another Seer Duo to seer someone each night.
Seer Duo - Works together with another Seer Duo to seer someone each night.

Human Duo - Works together with another Human Duo to find and eliminate the wolves each night.
Human Duo - Works together with another Human Duo to find and eliminate the wolves each night.

Each person will know one other player's role from the start (and only one other player's role). This includes the 4 wolves. There are two separate duos (2 wolfings per night potentially). Meaning, they could accidentally wolf each other. (Which, as a host, I would find hilarious.) For every duo, the ability would disappear when one of the two in the pair is killed. In the case of the wolves, when there are two wolves left, if they were not already a duo, they would be made into one so they could continue to wolf again.

This is the general idea of it. I'm going to allow the signups to be open for a while. And then I'll balance it when I know how many people intend to play.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Winter

DrP

Greg

SlowPokemon

Hope I don't get insta'd this time...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Liggy

I guess I'll play.  Try to not make this boring.

That's means I'm in, officially.

MaestroUGC

In Might as well waste my time doing something even faintly productive.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

askalice23

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

In

Also he mentioned that he might change up the number of roles depending on the number of people that signed up, and to make the game more balanced.
Unless that has changed since the last time I was here.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Jub3r7

How's the balance for the game?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]