News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Dragon Cave

Started by Winter, May 30, 2011, 01:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

This one only has two days left, and has no signs of getting close to hatching.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

I click every egg every day. you should all do the same. just go to the first page.

Jub3r7

QuoteViews, Unique Views, and Clicks are statistics that determine if your egg will hatch and if your hatchling will grow. Views are accumulated every time someone views the actual image of your egg/hatchling/adult. Unique Views are obtained in the same way as views, except only one unique view is given per egg per IP/person. A "click" occurs when someone clicks on your egg in your signature or wherever you place it, and views the page that contains all of the information about your creature. Just like Unique Views, clicks are only given once per IP/person.

Winter

All of our eggs and babies seem to be at a standstill :(

Raymondbl

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 31, 2011, 01:57:11 PMThe more dragons there are, the less people feel like clicking on all of them.
this. 

The only reason why I got many eggs at once is because

skywing dragon - I need it badly to breed wtih my deep sea dragon to create a a two-finned bluna dragon.

"tiny" dragons - I thought they were special event dragons and won't be released anymore, so I grabbed the chance.  After I learned they were permanent addition, I didn't want to abandon them to die, so...

paper dragon - it was rare.

electric dragon - it was uncommon.

There  ;D

so I kind of started the multiple egg thing, so sorry.  But hey, Iz gotz some nice dragonz!
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

I love how no one ever adds me to anything. I'm getting the feeling I'm invisible on this site.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

Raymondbl

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 31, 2011, 06:27:32 PMI love how no one ever adds me to anything. I'm getting the feeling I'm invisible on this site.
Sorry!  I mean, you haven't posted on here.  And, you usually don't post that much.  still sorry you were left out.  Post more! 

Quote from: Wrydryn on May 31, 2011, 06:29:26 PMAre mine dead yet?
Sadly, the albino egg has died.  the electric egg still has a chance though.  clicky click click!

Wrydryn

Only 13 hours left, c'mon guys bail me out!

Winter

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 31, 2011, 06:27:32 PMI love how no one ever adds me to anything. I'm getting the feeling I'm invisible on this site.

Post your dragons in a post. I will add them.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

A. Quit whining
B. You need to post your link in the thread to be added
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

You could've said that in a less offensive way.  

Anyway, Wrydrn's egg has 0 days left... that means half an hour or less.... come on!

Yay fingerz!  Now you're not an outsider anymore :D Well, actually you never were one.... but still :D

EDIT:  Oh yeah, and Jub, how do you get four eggs/hatchlings in your signature?  When I put three BBCodes in, there's 42 characters left, not enough for another one...

EDIT2: YES YES YES I GOT AN EMBER DRAGON IT'S GOING TO LOOK SO COOL WHEN IT GROWS UP

Jub3r7

Quote from: Raymondbl on June 01, 2011, 07:11:39 AMEDIT:  Oh yeah, and Jub, how do you get four eggs/hatchlings in your signature?  When I put three BBCodes in, there's 42 characters left, not enough for another one...
it's a serket!!!!!!!!

Raymondbl

:'(

Why is it a secret?  What harm could it do if it wasn't a secret?