News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave

Started by Winter, May 30, 2011, 01:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 14, 2011, 03:48:29 PMMy Dratini haz evolved!
Methinks it's more like level up.  Also, I want a shallow water dragon.  Why? Because on the "actions" page, you can use "Splash" and it's exactly the same as the move Magikarp uses.  If you use Splash 100 times you get a magikarp badge and it says your dragon evolved into a magikarp. 

First, I need a magi dragon. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Just got 3 rare eggs, but had to abandon 3 of mine... :'(
I managed to get these eggs because there were only 8 people viewing the page instead of the normal 80-100.

Also, I made an egg (Welkc) with two of my dragons, Goldagor and Ness, abandoned it and somone picked it up. The lineage
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Raymondbl

actually they're all uncommon, not rare :P  but rares are so hard to find.  So far NSM has only gotten two rares.  my dinosaur and winter's chicken.  For some reason many of the rares aren't actually dragons. 

It's rumored that your white egg will be able to "heal" an egg of sickness in a future update. 

SuperFireKirby

Rayray, I think you need to find better things to do with your time. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

If I haven't put your eggs up, post them again, it's a pain sorting through the thread.

Roz~

Got another egg.

Edit:
And another one.

Edit2:

And another one. D:

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Well one of them isn't exactly an egg but...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 15, 2011, 08:11:46 AMRayray, I think you need to find better things to do with your time. :P
like....

universe-X

http://www.tetrisfriends.com

Cuz if you really have to think about something to do that's better than harvesting digital eggs and memorizing pretty much all of their offspring, then yeah, time to play another game.

universe-X

Anyways, my hatchling grew to be a dragon now, so I'm done :P

Ragster2448

They should totally do a Pokemon version of dragon cave :D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on June 16, 2011, 09:51:54 AMhttp://www.tetrisfriends.com

Cuz if you really have to think about something to do that's better than harvesting digital eggs and memorizing pretty much all of their offspring, then yeah, time to play another game.
YES. Tetrisfriends is amazing

Greg

My entire class was addicted to that game in grade 8. :P

Jub3r7

Quote from: Ragster2448 on June 16, 2011, 09:59:27 AMThey should totally do a Pokemon version of dragon cave :D
Er, yeah, they have one btw.
This one you are more likely to spend several hours on rather than just a short amount of time...

Whenever I start my post with "er" there is a secret link in the post somewhere.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]