News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave

Started by Winter, May 30, 2011, 01:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 05, 2012, 03:51:33 PMI won't spoil what your dragons grow up into. Or I could if you want. I also have a Dragon Cave PowerPoint that lists the Egg sprite, adult sprites, alt sprites, rarity, breed specific action (if available), Egg Descriptions, and Habitats of all the dragons. I could send one of you that if you wish.

I already know what the electric looking egg grows up into. That limestone egg I have... it grows into some sort of gargoyle-ish dragon? The first one and the translucent/creepy one I'd like to keep a secret. ;)

EDIT: Oh my!!! My egg with "brightly colored markings on it" is starting to get a crack in it... I assume it's near hatching?

EDIT: Three of my eggs went and hatched while I was sleeping!! :P Heh... my electric-looking hatchling is related to black dragons in its lineage. :P My stone one is related to a few Magma dragons. ;)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Saria

Somebody click on my dragon eggs please.

Edit: I clicked on all your eggs. :>
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Saria on August 06, 2012, 08:10:02 PMSomebody click on my dragon eggs please.

Clicked! ;)
All my dragon eggs have hatched; now I'm raising four very interesting hatchlings... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Quote from: Saria on August 06, 2012, 08:10:02 PMSomebody click on my dragon eggs please.

I don't really care about clicks by other people anymore. Eggs Around the World gets me all the views I need.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 05, 2012, 04:34:00 PMHeh... my electric-looking hatchling is related to black dragons in its lineage. :P My stone one is related to a few Magma dragons. ;)
Just so you know, the majority of the time when you breed 2 dragons, it will make the egg of either one, or the other. Or they won't make an egg, won't be interested in each other, or outright reject each other. There are only 3 dragons that can only be made by breeding 2 different species, which creates a whole new species.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Saria

Zomg Blueflower has Nebula dragons. D:
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Saria

Maybe later. See if I can find my own.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

BlackDragonSlayer

...if you don't mind answering my question:
Why does NightLurker change to a blue color around the time of sunset (actually, a few hours before sunset on the Pacific Coast...)?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 07, 2012, 11:52:29 AM...if you don't mind answering my question:
Why does NightLurker change to a blue color around the time of sunset (actually, a few hours before sunset on the Pacific Coast...)?
Your NightLurker is a Nocturne Dragon. Their color changes at night. It doesn't depend on the time zone of you, it just changes at 6 PM EST.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

My eggs have holes in them :( is that bad?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 07, 2012, 05:39:42 PMMy eggs have holes in them :( is that bad?

From doing some research, it seems as if they're about to hatch! :D I never got to see that stage myself; it happened while I was gone for me...

EDIT: And it seems as if I got me'self a Stone Dragon egg! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

If your dragons are sick, it'll tell you at the top of your page. The holes mean that they're hatching.

And Saria, I don't have your scroll name. What is it?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Jub3r7

InthVirtue
But I don't have nearly as many as blueflower.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

OH, MY!!! *Kamek face*
BringerofStorms and NightLurker have grown wings... and have been assigned genders by who-knows-what-random-internal-website-system-process. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber