News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave

Started by Winter, May 30, 2011, 01:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Hey, so there is one. I was wondering. . . Anyway

I hung around the abandoned eggs pile for a while.

Also, they don't give much information, but you don't need people to click your eggs for them to get views. Every time the picture and link are shown on any page, you get a unique view from that ip. Any time that ip sees it again, you get a regular view.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

^Nice eggs, Zunawe. That third one from the right is a dragon you can't find in the wild; you can only obtain it through breeding or the abandoned area. It's also one of the three newest dragons that were released a few months ago.

I'm expecting a normal release soon, and if not now, then the latest it could be is on Halloween with a holiday event. I'll post in this thread as soon as I get word of a new release!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Second from the right. Hellfire (third from the right) can be found at volcanoes. I have the wiki page up.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

Oops. My bad. This one.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Oh wow! ShatterQuake and Dramedeus (Fire Emblem fans will get the reference) have evolved into full grown dragons! :P If I wish to capture another dragon, I must send one to Bill's PC. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

The secret process of harboring four dragons in one signature.
It is only passed on to trusted apprentices from experienced masters.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 13, 2012, 08:23:18 PMThe secret process of harboring four dragons in one signature.
It is only passed on to trusted apprentices from experienced masters.

??? I do not understand ???

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

jxjxjx

BlackDragonSlayer

I was wondering: What are the chances of finding an Ice Dragon, Magma Dragon, OR Thunder Dragon egg in one day (and taking them successfully from the cave)?
What are the chances of finding all three in one day (and successfully taking them)? :P Aside from next-to-impossible...

Is there any somewhat-proven way to get a Neglected Dragon? Like, for example, if I were to hide an egg(s) until it/they had a few minutes left (at which time I leave it open to viewing), and then used the Earthquake BSA?  ::)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

The creator apparently will never reveal any sort of "How to get this dragon." But it seems you can get a neglected dragon by getting an egg, immediately fogging it so that the only view is yours, and then waiting for the last few hours/minutes and flooding it with views.

I program things

blueflower999

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 14, 2012, 01:21:31 PMI was wondering: What are the chances of finding an Ice Dragon, Magma Dragon, OR Thunder Dragon egg in one day (and taking them successfully from the cave)?
What are the chances of finding all three in one day (and successfully taking them)? :P Aside from next-to-impossible...

Is there any somewhat-proven way to get a Neglected Dragon? Like, for example, if I were to hide an egg(s) until it/they had a few minutes left (at which time I leave it open to viewing), and then used the Earthquake BSA?  ::)
From my understanding, it is not THAT hard to find Ice, Magma, and Thunder Dragons in the wild. If you really sat down for an hour or two and looked, you would probably see one or two. Or something else rare. The problem being that someone always takes them before you. That's why they're so hard to get. As for the Neglected Dragons... well... you guys are going to like this. There is a website called "Neglected Science", which is currently testing various ways to get Neglected Dragons and hoping to one day find a sure-fire way. Right now, your best bet is to mark the exact time you picked up the egg, and wait until it has only 30 minutes left. Then post it on every ER you can find to flood it with views.

Also, as a little joke, Neglected Science's slogan is "We do what we must because we can." Kudos if you get the reference.  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I get it. And yay, my two hatchlings have wings. I was expecting more than one egg to have a crack though.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 14, 2012, 04:21:42 PMFrom my understanding, it is not THAT hard to find Ice, Magma, and Thunder Dragons in the wild. If you really sat down for an hour or two and looked, you would probably see one or two. Or something else rare. The problem being that someone always takes them before you. That's why they're so hard to get. As for the Neglected Dragons... well... you guys are going to like this. There is a website called "Neglected Science", which is currently testing various ways to get Neglected Dragons and hoping to one day find a sure-fire way. Right now, your best bet is to mark the exact time you picked up the egg, and wait until it has only 30 minutes left. Then post it on every ER you can find to flood it with views.

Also, as a little joke, Neglected Science's slogan is "We do what we must because we can." Kudos if you get the reference.  ::)

...I missed a chicken, a black dragon, a gold dragon, and at least two dinos... And a cheese dragon, but that was on my first hour or two on the site... :P

Thank you for answering my question(s)!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Yeah, the best way to get the ones you want would probably be trading other rare-ish ones that you already have.

I program things