News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XVII: Duos

Started by master_gamer38, June 10, 2011, 03:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

I kinda think that when someone's PMing you that they're a wolf, you don't believe them. Which makes U-X look really bad in my mind... he could be trying to frame her or something.

Also, HURRY UP AND PM DUDE OTHER PAIR.

DrP

U-X was wayyyy to quick to answer Mashi's PM.

SuperFireKirby

Looks like U-x is getting the boot. Don't know if he's a wolf but my vote probably won't matter at this point either way(like the U.S presidential races :P) so I'll just safety on Askalice

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Safety on SuperFireKirby.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MaestroUGC

U-X

Mainly because you were gullible enough to think that PM was genuine. I thought your post was hilarious, though.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Universe-X, for reasons stated above

Also I didn't get a pm from Mashi.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

That was such a Raymondbl moment >_<

Well, there goes that. Good bye D:

Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 13, 2011, 06:43:39 PMUniverse-X, for reasons stated above

Also I didn't get a pm from Mashi.
You didn't?  I apologize, I must have missed you by accident then.

So long as the PM process went smoothly, every other player (Except for Dude and my partner) should have received the PM.

Super Zombie

Wait. This makes no sense. I know I'm sticking my neck out here, but why would Universe-x have posted it if he was a wolf? Wolves want to win, so killing other wolves is bad. I can't think of any reason why a wolf would expose another wolf. Assuming Dude isn't wolf (we haven't proved that, but no one's counterclaimed so I guess we'll go with it), I think gzgregory and drpamplemousse were very quick to jump on Dude's illogical vote against U-X. So far they seem to be the most wolfy.

I vote gzgregory.

askalice23

Quote from: Super Zombie on June 14, 2011, 02:02:12 AMWait. This makes no sense. I know I'm sticking my neck out here, but why would Universe-x have posted it if he was a wolf? Wolves want to win, so killing other wolves is bad. I can't think of any reason why a wolf would expose another wolf. Assuming Dude isn't wolf (we haven't proved that, but no one's counterclaimed so I guess we'll go with it), I think gzgregory and drpamplemousse were very quick to jump on Dude's illogical vote against U-X. So far they seem to be the most wolfy.

I vote gzgregory.

I agree with with this. What if Mashi really was a wolf and no one said anything? I dont beleive we should lynch UX based off of this.

Mashi

To be honest, the only reasons I had voted for Universe-X were because:
I didn't want to get lynched.  Especially not because of a safety.  Not to mention out of like 2934732432 games I've played, I've only been lynched once as a Human, if my memory is correct.  Not about to blemish that!
I didn't have any leads at all of to whom a Wolf could be; no one ever comes to chat with me. :(
Dude voted for him, meaning that Universe-X is probably unconfirmed and therefore, there's no large chance of accidentally voting for a Blue based on small vibes or voting for someone who hasn't done anything at all.

Naturally though, if there were more time in the Phase, which I still don't know whether there is, my course of action would definitely have been different.  In the case that the Phase has actually been extended, I would rather we chat (You could use the NSM Chat on the Main Page; or go here: http://cbe002.chat.mibbit.com/
Click Server and type in "irc.drshnaps.com" without quotes, type in your Nick next to Nick and type "#TWG" next to Channel and then press Go), because it stimulates discussion amongst us and we could actually have something to talk about here in the topic.  I'll probably be open late in the afternoon and in the evening (In EST), so if you would like to chat with me, that's around when you can reach me.  Of course, I would like everyone to chat with each other as well (And not just me) in order to kindle thoughts about others.

SuperFireKirby

If U-Xwas a wolf wasn't sure about Mashi's pm he would still probably keep it to himself because of the chance MAshi's pm could have been genuine. BEcause the wolves don't know all of the other wolves, so lynching another potential wolf is a bad idea in any case. U-X would have no way of knowing the identity of the other wolf team(if he was a wolf) this early in the game, so he couldn't be positive Mashi wasn't telling the truth.

If the day phase has been extended, I'll change my vote to gzgregory.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

The main reason I voted for U-X was because the most trustworthy player in the game right now (dude) voted for him.

Also, I'm pretty sure from last game that U-X is good enough at TWG to realize that Mashi probably wasn't a wolf if he was PMing people that he was, especially since there was no reason to believe that U-X was a wolf when Mashi PMed him. I still think that U-X was trying to frame Mashi or something.

Dude

Mashi and gzgregory are duo partners.

Also, I noticed Maestro (and Slow I guess) are fairly under the radar, dunno if that could mean anything.

Dude

I forgot to bold it :-[

Maestro