"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

you are an awesome chat partner and i missed your birthday! sorry about that I feel terrible :/ happy birthday!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Saria

Dahans, YOU HAWT AND NICE. [Hehehe I just made Ruto jealous] You're the happiest, smartest, greatest, hawtest person I know. =)

*You can still say Happy Birthday on my Facebook and the Birthday topic. You're just a day late! I want people to post on Facebook because I want it to look like I has so many friends.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Kman96

Saria is totes cool, and has yelled at me many a time for saying her name wrong. lol. I also like your energy on the forum and how you're always funny in your posts!
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Kman, you're athletic(athletic people are cool) and some of your posts make me smile and...
I haven't known you for long, sorry. :(

SlowPokemon

Waddle you're...interesting...

I haven't known you for long, sorry. :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Slow is a big sweetheart and I love talking to him, and I'm glad someone appreciates Professor Layton music as much as I do!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Kman96

Jub likes apples. I like apples. Therefore, I like Jub :)
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Kman, you havn't got a santahat on your avatar, which means you hate the Buerocracy. LIKE ME.

DAMM THE BUEROCRACY.

Kman96

Quote from: SocialFox on December 15, 2012, 10:25:26 PMKman, you havn't got a santahat on your avatar, which means you hate the Buerocracy. LIKE ME.

DAMM THE BUEROCRACY.
??? But you've got a Santa hat...and the only reason I dont have one is cuz I don't have photoshop...

Socialfox is quite kind, outside of TWG ::)
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

Kman is really cool and fun to talk to :D And a gentleman, of course.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

Nebbles, you are always a interesting person in conversations and [insert generic second sentence here]

Quote from: Kman96 on December 15, 2012, 10:29:30 PM??? But you've got a Santa hat...and the only reason I dont have one is cuz I don't have photoshop...

Socialfox is quite kind, outside of TWG ::)
You see, My avatar is inside the Santa hat. Big difference.

AND IF I GOT A CHANCE TO MAKE IT UP I WOULD.

Bubbles

Socialfox, you are always a interesting person in conversations and [insert generic second sentence here]

Kman, if someone explains to me how to fuse pictures in photoshop Ill do it for you. I've always wanted to learn but when I google it theres too much info all in my face at once

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 16, 2012, 10:28:55 AMSocialfox, you are always a interesting person in conversations and [insert generic second sentence here]

Kman, if someone explains to me how to fuse pictures in photoshop Ill do it for you. I've always wanted to learn but when I google it theres too much info all in my face at once
lol qft. And thanks, bubbles! I am stuck with a mac, but I know how to use photoshop, I just don't have it on the computer.

Bubbles is really kind and fun to talk with, she also has a really coll perspective on stuff and things :)
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

I just cant figure out how to resize the image by using the mouse XD its sad

Kman likes Professor Layton, which automatically makes him one of the collest people evar