News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

One last day...

Started by Dudeman, June 27, 2011, 03:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

If you only had one day left to live (not of something that would inhibit any of your abilities), what would you do on that day?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

universe-X

That depends on a lot of things that I'm too tired to explain right now.

SlowPokemon

Probably cry knowing it was my last day. And call everyone I know but not tell them it was my last day. And make sure Margaret knows exactly how much I love her. And feel really guilty about stuff that I've done and never made up for.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Ah, now that's one thing. Why cry over dying? It's gonna happen to all of us. One thing is how you die. If you're just gonna... die... well, then you better make up for how much you can as fast as you can.

Live each day as if it were your last and get rid of that guilt...

why am I bringing in morals? o.e

SlowPokemon

I know all of those things already, as do most people. It's just I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to be so brave knowing it would be coming. I don't preach it because I don't think I could practice it.

Also I don't think any of us practice that second part. Even you. ;) the idea of death is weird in that it changes people...literally and figuratively.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Max out my credit cards, get a super high interest loan with a massive payout and just live it up, and SPEND SPEND SPEND!!!!

Shadoninja

score some alcohol and get laid AAAAAALL day.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Clanker37

I dunno. I guess I'd try to enjoy myself, but the over hanging knowlage that I'm about to die would scare me, but I suppose I'd live in the moment for once. Dance in my street to a song, rob a donut store, attempt to kill my foes, maybe drink some alcochol to see what all the fuss is about.

Maybe choose my way of dying and commit it. Kinda like the moral 'I want to die like my Grandma who died peacefuly in her sleep, unlike the rest of us who screamed as we fell off the cliff'. I'd make sure to get my veiws across, because I don't do enough of it :-\

universe-X

Quote from: Clanker37 on June 28, 2011, 02:17:34 AMMaybe choose my way of dying and commit it. Kinda like the moral 'I want to die like my Grandma who died peacefuly in her sleep, unlike the ones in her car who screamed as they fell off the cliff'.
fixed ._.

As far as how I would spend my last day...idk, I'd like to spend that day at a music store with my friends, hang out, etc. For me, it's only tough dying when there's still someone dependent on you for something.

Dude

I'd rape lots and lots of men. be a good boy and die.

Winter

I'd let dude have his way with me. Play an apocalyptic song on the piano.

Olimar12345

i'm livin my last day right now, and have been for 19+ years. I'll die doin what I love best, something music related.

also maybe
Quote from: drpamplemousse on June 27, 2011, 09:24:16 PMget super high
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!