News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Nebbles' art thread

Started by Nebbles, July 10, 2011, 07:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

mrr... maybe it'll be a side thing over the summer.

Deciding genders will be hard. Dx
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

Cobraroll

Stunfisk?
Weedle?
Dugtrio?
Magnezone?

Have fun...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fabbemannen

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 25, 2012, 06:37:26 PMWell if you did 2 a day every day, then you could have it done by approximately next year xD
By then, the next generation would be announced

Nebbles

I can do a bunch over summer :B I'd have tons of free time.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 29, 2012, 05:19:13 AMBy then, the next generation would be announced
Please tell me youre joking.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

If there were a main series Pokemon game coming out within the next 324 and a half days, we would know about it already.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 30, 2012, 08:44:09 AMNope
But what else could they POSSLIBLY do? They had a fish that looked like a potato chip and a giant bag of GARBAGE. What else could there possibly be?

Jub3r7

It's obvious there will be a sixth generation, xK, just not that soon.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Clanker37

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 30, 2012, 03:36:02 PMBut what else could they POSSLIBLY do? They had a fish that looked like a potato chip and a giant bag of GARBAGE. What else could there possibly be?
Computie, the Computer Pokemon? Pianie, the Piano Pokemon? Booko, the Book Pokemon?

triforced1

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 30, 2012, 03:36:02 PMThey had a fish that looked like a potato chip
YOU TAKE THAT BACK
STUNFISK WAS AMAZING

fabbemannen

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 30, 2012, 03:17:20 PMIf there were a main series Pokemon game coming out within the next 324 and a half days, we would know about it already.
Quote from: fabbemannen on January 29, 2012, 05:19:13 AMBy then, the next generation would be announced
I'm pretty sure the next generation will come a lot faster than the fifth one did, and I'm not saying it would come this year

K-NiGhT

Quote from: triforced1 on January 30, 2012, 08:08:42 PMYOU TAKE THAT BACK
STUNFISK WAS AMAZING
I will not. It looked retarded.