News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I know but I always crouched down by instinct. Now I'm gonna think of that every time XD

Yugi

Last time I checked my height, I was 655 ft tall.

SlowPokemon

My dad has the news on and the current story is how awkward it is for women to be tall

Not even joking
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

What did it say? XD Basically what I said right?

And why would that be on the news. Slow news day :P

SlowPokemon

Oops sorry not the news, it was that sunday morning show.

Bubbles

Oh. I always hated that show for some reason

Another peeve:
The way that the anchors talk to their viewers on Good Morning America

SlowPokemon

Good Morning America is so freaking annoying

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 09, 2013, 10:33:03 PMYou have no idea. I don't exactly slouch, but I definitely don't stand up straight in public. When it comes to guys, all my friends are "OOO I LOVE HIS HAIR OMG HES ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM" and I'm just "This guy is up to my shoulder...?"

Not to mention I get dirty glares from small old women, and the fact that no clothes fit me. Everyone wishes they were tall but its not exactly great :/
I like you regardless of what height you are. If anyone messes with my buddy because of her height I will shank them with a chainsaw.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

When I was at a concert friday, I realized just how great being tall was. Even with, liek, 50 people in front of me in the crowd, I could see the stage perfectly. And at the same time, I was probably blocking someone else's view of the stage. I not only had the leisure of being able to watch the show without interruption from anywhere on the floor, I also had the power to control the pleasure of someone else's viewing experience. I WAS A GOD.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

aaand i dont like people looking at me. Theres another problem XD

Which means I would either hunch down or slowly shift my way to the back of the crowd. No godly power for me :P

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 10, 2013, 02:15:07 PMWhen I was at a concert friday, I realized just how great being tall was. Even with, liek, 50 people in front of me in the crowd, I could see the stage perfectly. And at the same time, I was probably blocking someone else's view of the stage. I not only had the leisure of being able to watch the show without interruption from anywhere on the floor, I also had the power to control the pleasure of someone else's viewing experience. I WAS A GOD.

being short, it sux having all u tall peeps around T.T

luckily I got a spot at the barrier at Muse :D

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

When chocolate boxes dont have the little map telling you what youre eating

SlowPokemon

When people tell you that music you write is "exactly like" Zelda/Pokemon/anything really

Bitch I don't plagiarize. I don't steal anything let alone musical ideas.

This is why I just stopped showing people my compositions when they ask.

"U moron u stole this from Zelda" "ok this is exactly something I heard before but I can't remember what"

Just pisses me the fuck off when I put hours into a work and then all I hear is that I plagiarized it. There are only so many different musical ideas, and it's inevitable that you'll subconsciously use something you've heard before. But direct stealing? NO. I have too much respect for musicians I like to steal anything from them.

Kman96

When people don't have any self confidence. This chick next to me *COUGH*Ayla*COUGH* is an INCREDIBLE drawer (almost rivaling Bubbles7689, but yet at the same time not at all), and seems to think that she can't draw worth a pitootie. So to prove to her that she could draw, yesterday, I whipped up a quick sketch of the iron man image she was drawing at the time. Compared to hers, mine looked like shit. So I told her she could keep it. She's still working on the Iron Man drawing, and is constantly asking me if it looks good. -.-

YES, GODDAMMIT.

/I'maHugeHypocriteAndIDon'tFollowMyOwnAdviceOrIdealsErgoIHaveNoSelfConfidence
Party Hard!
[close]