When people say "R.I.P in peace"

WHAT DO YOU THINK R.I.P MEANS IDIOTS

KefkaticFanatic

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rip-in-peace

sounds like some jimmies have successfully been rustled

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

"I went to the ATM machine and it actually showed my PIN number on its LCD display."

SlowPokemon

Three cringes in one sentence....
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Oversensitivity to english grammar kinda annoys me

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on December 07, 2013, 09:47:47 AMOversensitivity to English grammar kind of annoys me.

Fixed that for you! ^^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

mikey

Quote from: Jamaha on December 07, 2013, 02:59:52 AM"I went to the ATM machine and it actually showed my PIN number on its LCD display."
xD  this makes me think...  How often do we do this?
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

It really irritates me when people say "Don't put ketchup on a hot dog! It ruins the flavor!" and then they proceed to pile on mustard, relish, onions, sauerkraut, and everything else you can think of, to the point where you might as well not even have the hot dog there.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned this sometime before, though?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

I'm pretty sure hotdogs do a good enough job at ruining the flavor of hotdogs

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

When I create a topic, it gets locked, and then a mod goes and creates the exact same freaking topic and now it's OK.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 04, 2014, 07:16:39 PMWhen I create a topic, it gets locked, and then a mod goes and creates the exact same freaking topic and now it's OK.
Quote from: KefkaticFanaticPost these kinds of things in Forum Games...
^-^
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 04, 2014, 07:16:39 PMWhen I create a topic, it gets locked, and then a mod goes and creates the exact same freaking topic and now it's OK.
YOU SHUT UP NOW

DO NOT QUESTION THE GLORIOUS BENEVOLENCE OF CONCERTO

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Yea I probably should have moved it, and that's what I do now when I see misplaced threads.  MY B BRO

me irl
[close]