News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

When People can't respect other people's opinions. It goes like this.

Person 1:OH CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS @ WILL BE THE bEST gAME EVVAR, IT WILL RAPE ALL THE SHITTY GAMES!>!>!>!!>!>!>>!!.
Person 2 : There were far better games released this year, I doubt that Generic Call of Duty game will even win Best Shooter of the year.
Person 1: FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY ASS FUCKING SHIT, CALL OF DUTY WILL BE BEST GAME EVER AND IT WILL FUCK YOU FOREVER. I HATE YOU OWUEARHBAWOUEFBAIWOUEFBN
Person 2:*walks away*

I have been person 2 before.

EDIT: This was the same person who called us all weebs for picking an anime movie over some other movie.

EDIT: Yay page 50 claim.

Bubbles

Sounds to me like Person 2 doesn't respect Person 1's opinion of Call of Duty being the best game ever :P

SlowPokemon

It's not that big of a deal.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 10, 2013, 05:10:32 PMSounds to me like Person 2 doesn't respect Person 1's opinion of Call of Duty being the best game ever :P
I do respect his opinion, but if I try to put in my own opinion, he goes ballistic on me.

STOP NINJAING ME

blueflower999

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 05:11:11 PMIn lieu of your post, people who use the word "rape" to describe a video game's sales or how well they do it.

Or people who use that word in general for any other meaning than the actual word. It's not funny. It's offensive.
Doesn't Chuggaaconroy...?  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 05:13:56 PMweren't those in his older videos, though? I don't think he uses them anymore... (I hope not...)
I hear him say these in his Pikmin 2 LP:

*When tossing Purple Pikmin onto Red Bulborb* "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!"

and

"As much as you would like to think that its name should be the WaterRAPE, it is not, it's the Waterwraith"
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

So you think rape is more offensive than fuck or other equally profane words?

Yugi

You see slow, when a man and a woman love each other very much.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 10, 2013, 05:46:36 AMI THIRD THIS
Quote from: SocialFox on January 10, 2013, 04:30:47 PMI third that.
catchphrase thief!!! D:

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 10, 2013, 05:25:49 PMSo you think rape is more offensive than fuck or other equally profane words?
I do.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 10, 2013, 04:38:33 PMWhen people go overboard getting angry about Endless Eight. Sure, it was annoying, but it was NOT the end of the world.
After you've seen the movie, you should have NOTHING to complain. It was a genius move imo. <3

DonValentino

Jompa

Quote from: Dude on January 10, 2013, 04:11:22 PM1. It's futanari
2. Basically, it's girls with dicks and stuff.

I've only seen it as "Futa" and never knew the full term. Thank you for making me look it up.
I... actually knew that  :o
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

1. Listening to music in bed and not being able to lie on my side without my earbud going too far in my ear

2. Wanting to buy a Disney movie and finding out it's in the vault (graaahh aladdin and fantasia how you torture me)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 11, 2013, 07:57:48 AM1. Listening to music in bed and not being able to lie on my side without my earbud going too far in my ear

2. Wanting to buy a Disney movie and finding out it's in the vault (graaahh aladdin and fantasia how you torture me)
2: Don't worry; they always take it out when they want some more money. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Kman96

Whenever a single person goes through ALL THE GAME THREADS and posts in them.

Like, really?
Party Hard!
[close]