News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Is WoW overrated?

Started by Dude, April 15, 2008, 06:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is WoW overrated?

Yes
31 (81.6%)
No
7 (18.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Dude

Well everyone in my prog class says it's awesome, but it doesn't look that great to me. T_T I think this hype has gone on way to long.

KefkaticFanatic

Well, it may be a bit overrated, but its certainly overpriced.  Never played it though.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

ZnD

Dude

Damn, wrong place :P

MOVE TO PC!

Nakah

It's slightly overrated if you're an experienced mmorpg'er. Not so much to the average person. It's still quite excellent though.

ZnD

I feel bad for those who spend their life playing a game.

NOT.

blah54

it looks like fun... but i don't want to play it because i've gotten addicted to mmorpgs in the past, and gone from "dawn to dusk" with them... i don't want that to happen again lol...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: blah54 on April 16, 2008, 04:19:10 PMit looks like fun... but i don't want to play it because i've gotten addicted to mmorpgs in the past, and gone from "dawn to dusk" with them... i don't want that to happen again lol...

But it feels so gooood...  ;)

I've tried it... I got to level three Undead Warlock, and then I quit because of the horrible lag... I make no judgement of the game.  :D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

MasterPenguin

I tried it. Played on my brothers accounts. :]. It's quite good, but there are better non-p2p games out there.

It is overrated.

No doubt about that.

But it's overrated for a reason, it's made by Blizzard. Blizzard, is the master. Almost like me :].

Sirus

WOW!
who plays WoW
sorry
kind of using an old pun that ZnD used *looks away*

PianoMan

Never played it, never plan to.

noxus21

ill keep it with war rock i like the brainless shooting games more then this kind of games

Wolfos

yes.

Plus Blizzard makes the game no fun anymore (i think).  What i hear from my two brothers who still play, it seems everyone is either doing BG's or Arena's all the time, because it's one of the better ways of getting decent gear.  So a lot of people are running around with the same stuff on.  I've never been that big of a fan of BG's, but before the expansion came out, everyone was doing them to get high warlord gear, which was waay to easy to get.  Oh man it was so annoying.  With other reasons, that is one reason why i quit...   The game is just to time demanding.  And it gets to the point where it's just not relaxing to play anymore...  Plus it's too expensive to even play.

Anyways, i can't say how it is now, i haven't played much of the expansion.  Don't care though.  Won't play even when the next expansion comes out either.   I'm more interested in Starcraft II when it comes out.  :D

Sirus

im thinking abbout getting sc2 instead of mario kart or warcraft 4