Blog signatures

Started by spitllama, August 02, 2011, 08:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster2448

YAY FORGIVENESS

Alright, I wanted to hurry and finish this up, so how does this look? Again, if there's anything wrong, tell me and I'll fix it. I was smart this time and saved each individual part of it, so I can easily move stuff around.

Also, if you do like it, don't use the link I gave you! Please! Save it to your picture-uploader account or your computer so I won't be responsible if I lose it on my Imageshack account.

triforced1

Wonderful. Thanks so much! I'm sorry you had to go through the trouble of making this :P

Ragster2448

Nah, that's ok. You were just unlucky and got me when I was starting to get out of making signatures. I'll try to get back into it here now to finish up Gregs and Bloops... If they still want it. Then I'll do Meta-Ridleys if he wants one.

GoronsOrchestrated

err, if your not too busy... and if your still even doing this... i would appreceate it if you made me one too... :)
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Ragster2448

I can make one for you, sure. Just tell me how you want it and I'll have it done as soon as possible, though that can sometimes take long (take triforced for example) ::)

GoronsOrchestrated

Alright, thanks! :D How about a small pile of musical instraments, with a Goron Mask on the top and a conductor's baton on the left of the pile with letters in the top left corner saying 'Gorons Orchestrated'. I hope this isnt too much, thanks! ;D
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Ragster2448

I'll get right on it. Sorry, I didn't notice you replied until now.