Update, Wednesday August 3rd of 2011

Started by Winter, August 03, 2011, 05:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

It happens. Thanks for updating the site the best that you can.

fingerz

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 03, 2011, 06:49:08 PMWell I have no idea what you were referring to. I have a lot of things to do lately.
Are you gonna add that song in, or do I have to add it into the next update?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Olimar12345

well, glad to see that my sheets were totally ignored...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Oh shoot! I downloaded them, but put the files in the wrong spot. I'll add them in a bit when I check them.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 03, 2011, 05:15:21 PM[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy - "Buoy Base" - Olimar12345
[PC] Cave Story (Doukutsu Monogatari) - "Last Battle (Duet)" - Olimar12345
[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2 - "Trailer Theme (Two Pianos)" - Olimar12345
[GCN] Metroid Prime 2 - "Main Theme" - MetroidHunter26 (Replacement)
[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy - "Gusty Garden Galaxy" - Olimar12345 (Replacement)
[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee - "Together, We Ride! (Two Pianos)" - Olimar12345 (Replacement)

Bam. That brought us to 1888 sheets. Which is a cool number :P

Olimar12345

couple of things:
-lol, you put gusty garden in the smg2 section, it should be in the smg1 section.
-Last Battle needs to be with the other cave story songs(its out by itself right now:P)

Winter

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 03, 2011, 05:26:20 PMWant to be a featured arranger?
*cough* lol

Although I understand if you didn't have enough time, I sure couldn't be bothered uploading them :P

Winter

Are you offering to upload your sheets? I'd love that. Yeah it completely skipped my mind. Somehow I forgot you sent those to me. Yeah, I guess just PM me the list when you are finished?

The Deku Trombonist

Don't worry about it, I'll just send you a new, bigger batch for the next update :)

Winter

Alright, are you gonna be sending me the files, or just the list when you're done?

The Deku Trombonist

Grrrrr...damn uni computer keeps logging me out.

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 04, 2011, 12:18:41 AMAlright, are you gonna be sending me the files, or just the list when you're done?
The files

Winter