News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Arrangment Contest No. 1 - Sign-up!

Started by Brassman388, September 17, 2011, 05:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Please continue to sign up, we'll figure this out soon enough. The reason we're saying everybody does the same song is to have a control for the contest. If everybody does what they want, then its just a bunch of people arranging stuff and putting it here; and the point of a contest is to challenge people, is it not?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

pumpy_heart

I'll sign up. Are we judged on midi quality or performance quality?

starrgrl24

I would love to sign up for this. :) I'm getting the hang of college and my time management finally improved. This'll be a great challenge. :)

I like chocolate. :3

Brassman388

Thanks guys for being patient. It really, really helps us out.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: pumpy_heart on September 18, 2011, 12:53:36 PMI'll sign up. Are we judged on midi quality or performance quality?

We will have all of the rules and such ready and finalized by the time this gets started.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Sooo....Has this gone to hell yet? Or are we gonna pick it back up later, or what?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Cobraroll

We're still working on it. That is, we're all a little busy with different "life" stuff, but we've got the framework ready. That is, we've chosen the specifications, and have most of the basics done, but we've yet to agree on the details, especially the score system.

I'll send another batch of PMs tonight, then.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

I'd just like to say that the word "arrangement" is misspelled in the title and it's been bothering my petty side for quite a while.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 09, 2011, 03:03:53 PMI'd just like to say that the word "arrangement" is misspelled in the title and it's been bothering my petty side for quite a while.
Lol! Your right!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345