News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Adventures of Jesus And Friends

Started by SuperFireKirby, September 25, 2011, 06:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

porygons

oh yah so freaking amazeing that is aewsome
It's a pleasure to burn
                    Fahrenheit 451

SuperFireKirby

Thanks. Probably going to resume writing this epic retelling of the Bible come summer break.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Summer break is almost here, and you know what that means kiddies?

THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S THE RETURN OF THE ADVENTURES OF JESUS AND FRIENDS!!!

Now you'll finally be able to resume your rigorous study of the Holy Bible through what is possibly the most controversial/ultra sexy story ever to gingerly caress the NSM Story Boards!

More Prophets! More Action! More Legen-wait for it-dary...........ness!

AND IT'S ALL FOR YOU.

Coming soon!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

It's a really polite way of saying this thing is going to **** this forum halfway to 4chan, the proverbial Hell of the internet.

That or he's just being needlessly descriptive in saying he's posting his story here, but I don't think that's the case.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

I think it's just another way of saying "my story's the shit"
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 03, 2012, 08:03:11 AMThat or he's just being needlessly descriptive in saying he's posting his story here
This is the case. :P

SuperFireKirby

Genesis Pt. 4

The Story of Abraham Pt. 2

Last we saw our hero, he was havin' a grand ole time killing lots of Elamites! After the battle he gave the King of Sodom back all his subjects, and there was much rejoicing. God, being the bro of bros, came down to Abram and told him, "You man, you is gonna get ALL THE LAND and have ALL THE CHIDRUNS." to which Abram responded by giving God the most righteous of HIGH-FIVES. But after ten years of living in Canaan, Sarai and Abram were becoming distressed because they still weren't making any babies. Since it was OBVIOUSLY the woman's fault, Sarai was all like "Hey Abram, why not have sexy time with this lovely servant lady?"

And although Abram was reluctant at first, eventually he agreed to make sweet, sweet love to the sexy servant lady, as it was his FATHERLY DUTY. After the deed was done, Sarai changed her mind on the whole "sexy time with the servant lady" thing. But, she came to the unfortunate realization that time machines hadn't been invented yet. After a heated confrontation with Sarai, sexy servant lady(whose name happened to be Hagar) fled to Shur. But on her way there, she spotted God in a well and she was all like," Yo God, what you doing in that well?"

And God was all like,"I just be chillin. Oh and BTW, go back Abram you silly person becuase you son (and I quote this one straight from the Bible) shall be a wild ass of a man."

"OMG RLY??? D:" Hagar responded. And back to Abram and Sarai she went. And Abram had his first born son, Ishmael at the ripe, young age of 86.

God once again visited Abram. Abram was all like,"Hey there God. What chu want?"

And God proclaimed,"ABRAM IS A STUPID NAME. AND SO IS SARAI. FROM NOW ON YOU SHALL BE ABRAHAM AND SARAH."

Abraham was a little pissed about the change at first, but it was nothing compared to what God said next.

"Oh, and you know that flap of skin on your junk? Yeah well...... I kinda want you to snip it off. AND THAT GOES FOR EVERY MAN."

It was at this point that Abraham realized he was dealing with a sadist. But, he was an all-powerful godly sadist. So it was best that he do what the man said. And for the next week, every man in the middle east could not walk correctly due to the constant pain inflicting their crotches. The groaning coming from all these people was so loud that God had to lock the Earth in his cellar just so he wouldn't have to hear the awful noise.

A few weeks later, after all the sore crotches had gone away, three of God's bros came down to visit Abraham. For them, Abraham prepared a tasty meal. As they ate, one of the bros explained that upon his return the following year, Sarah would have a son. Sarah overheard this and scoffed at such an idea. Then the angel was all like,"WOMAN, IF GOD WANTED HE COULD TURN YOU INTO A BABY FIRING MACHINE GUN!" Sarah was confused by what this "machine gun" was, but understood that it probably meant a lot of babies.

What was next for Abraham? Find out in the final part of Abraham, coming soon!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

No new chapter for a few weeks. Going to out of town, without access to a proper keyboard. :(

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on June 23, 2012, 06:48:34 PMThis was surprisingly educational
And surprisingly accurate

Seriously, if they had a bible written like this to help kids understand the other, long, semi-boring one... it may keep more people from pretending to be too "sick" to go to church (like me)