Describe the person above you with a movie title!

Started by Jub3r7, October 01, 2011, 12:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Ohhh this is going to create some interesting ones...such as corpse bride...or edward scissorhands...haha.

I think you would be... My Neighbor Totoro. Cause you're nice and adorable and live near me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

And in my current state, I take Jub's suggestion and christen myself the 40 year old virgin...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Unfortunately I am not really much into movies, so this is going to be really hard for me....

I can only think of Scooby Doo at the moment xD. The dog is vivid, talkative and nice. xD Very uncreative, I know xD.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

fingerz

Mozart from Amadeus. Dahans, you seem like a lovely bubbly person who is fantastic at arranging music and maybe a little bit eccentric. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Over the Hedge -- because you ventured away from your continent to Japan.

HugoMeister

Lost in Translation.

Le français est une langue bizarre. (I guess?)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

DrP

I feel Tropic Thunder can describe you... I don't know why, but I just think it

And I will just start speaking in German because I feel like it -- französisch ist tot.

SuperFireKirby

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps(the 1980s version)

cuz your in business finance and all that jazz

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

That's just Wall Street, Money Never Sleeps is the 2010 one... and yes, buy BlueStar Airlines (we were literally just talking about this today in my Corporate Finance class)

A movie to describe you -- well, if there was a HIMYM movie -- How about... (gotta be some Adam Sandler movie)... ... ... ... Billy Madison.