News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XXI: Player Signups

Started by Mashi, October 06, 2011, 04:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Lets try this again.  This time, I'm expecting people to actually be active!
I'll give out bonus points to those who use the Chatroom!

1. AwesomePokemon
2. idontdodrugs
3. hiimusuallyinactive
4. Maestruoso
5. Hi, I'm A Super Cool Person
6. Another Cool Person That Plays Touhou And Is Therefore Super Coll
7. Metaknight
8. whos this jerk

1. SlowPokemon
2. askalice23
3. shadowkirby_64
4. MaestroUGC
3. Jub3r7
6. Dude
7. SuperFireshadowKirby_64
8. Mashi

SlowPokemon

Not guaranteed eligible for bonus points. But. in.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

Same as slow chat and my computer do not get along too well... IN

EFitTrainr

In, but due my suckass timezone, I wont be able to be on at the same time as you guys. I promise I'll try, though!
:D
I like food.

Mashi

shadowkirby_64, be active this time.
Minecraft is not a legitimate excuse.

MaestroUGC

Mind if I cut in? I'll actually play this time. In

Hopefully something actually happens during this game.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

in

Also bonus points.

Also I have a game thing.
TWG XX: Minesweeper

Mine A
Mine C
(Human)

Mine B
(Human)
(Human)

Mine D
(Human)
(Human)

(Human)
(Human)
(Human)

All blues and humans are randomly placed in a group, and each person is told the names of the people that are in their group.
It's up to them to figure out whether they're in a group with one wolf, two wolves, or even none at all.

Mine A would only know Mine B, while Mine C would only know Mine D, and each pair gets one wolfing per night.
A wolf will not be aware if there is another wolf in their group.

Roles:
Guardian - Sends me a pm during the night phase with one name, and that person can not be wolfed. They are aware of the Psychic, and can not guard him/herself.
Psychic - Sends me a pm during the night phase, and is told the number of remaining wolves. This player is aware of the Guardian.
Innocent - If this player dies, then the Protective Mine also dies. The player is not told that they are the innocent.
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Protective Mine - Guards one person per night (excluding him/herself) and is aware of the innocent. This player is paired with a normal mine and is not told the identity of the Psycho Mine.
Psycho mine - Sends me a pm during the night phase, and is told the number of remaining wolves, as opposed to the number of blues left. The player is paired with a normal mine and is not told the identity of the Protective Mine.
Mine
Mine

My friend is emailing me a beta version of the newest Minecraft update. Apparently, only a few select players were chosen to receive a copy of the demo, and my friend was one of them.

Gmail is mean and won't let him send executable files, so he's renaming all the "EXE" extensions in the folder into "DED" files. When I unzip the files, I simply revert all the extensions back to EXE.

The email shows up and I run the program's installer. The screen flashes for a moment and asks for administrator permission before it continues. This always makes me nervous, I thought to myself, as I clicked yes. Then, selecting the program through Windows Explorer, I hit enter on the LED keyboard very dramatically, like a judge slams a mallet, sending some poor soul off to their death regardless of the possibility of their innocence.

The program automatically went full-screen, with cyan words filling the screen: "MINESWEEPER MMO (BETA)".

"Wait. What. This isn't Minecraft."

I tried to press ALT+TAB to reply to my friend's email and say how stupid he was. The screen flashed, with an error message on the screen: "TO SWITCH WINDOWS, PLAY THE GAME."

"A virus...? Nah, Mashi's not like that. Maybe he hadn't ran it himself yet?" I pressed CTRL+ALT+DEL in hopes that I could end it with the task manager. "TO EXIT THE PROGRAM, PLAY THE GAME."

I started freaking out at this point. How would the program know that I was trying to exit out just by the press of a shortcut? Desperate, I tried to force shut it down by holding the power button.

"TO SHUT DOWN YOUR COMPUTER, PLAY THE GAME."

My eyes widened. I tried to grab and pull the plug out of the outlet, when everything around me went black, as if I was trapped in an old computer that could only be operated through command prompt. "Fine, I'll play your stupid game!" I reached for an obvious mine, attempting to set it off to end the game, when the computer stopped me with a wall of the cyan text. "TOUCH A MINE AND YOU DIE, IDIOT. HAVEN'T YOU EVER PLAYED MINESWEEPER BEFORE?"

If you see something unfair about my game, let me know.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

EFitTrainr

I geuss i also have a game...

TWG: XXI: MINECRAFT
So yeah. This is my (NOT)amazing idea for a game. The players:

WOLVES
CREEPER: acts like the master wolf, but with a special power: It can take down one of the players who votes to lynch it. (much like a creeper blowing up in your face in the actual game.)
ENDERMAN: Can change one of the blues to a green once per game.
ZOMBIE: an average wolf.

SPECIALS
ADMIN:acts as the seer
OP: Acts as the Guardian

Testificate The miller. (seer'd red)
player 1
player 2
player 3
player 4
player 5
I like food.

Dude

IN

And player signups =/= host signups

Jub3r7

I asked Mashi "Should I post my game in the sign-up thread?" And he was like "Sure."
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Liggy

I don't really feel like playing, but I'd host so you guys can have more players if you want me too.

Mashi

I think we've reached the maximum number of Players we could receive.  Sorry again, Jub3r7. :(
So sure, Liggy, if you can make a super coll 8 Player TWG, that would be great!
You could add Oracles in it if you would like!

SuperFireKirby

BRO I AM WAY TOO COOL TO USE A PERSONA LIKE SHADOWKIRBY_64, AND I WOULD BE EVER SO GRATEFUL IF YOU WERE TO EXPUNGE IT AND IN ITS PLACE MORE COMELY NAME SUCH AS SUPERFIREKIRBY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi