change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Compliment the NSM member!

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2011, 06:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Loving someone isn't a compliment :<

Fingerz, you're silly, rather talented at arranging, compliant with everyone's demandsrequests and pretty tall. ENVIOUS
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Quote from: fingerz on November 27, 2011, 01:30:29 PMI LOVE EVERYONE TOO. 'SPECIALLY YOU TOO, BRAH! :D
I LOVE YOU TOO. *hugs*

SuperFireKirby

I HATE EVERYONE. (I figure since loving someone isn't a compliment, hating someone can't be an anti-compliment)

Except Slow. Slow is an extremely awesome, funny, coll, handsome man and I am totally not just saying this because he's the only person who's complimented me(as well as possesses an appearance resembling my own, but not quite as sexy)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

This is an old thread, but... I can't resist giving compliments!

I wanna compliment Shado for: being an awesome arranger, and always saying hi to me and asking how am I in the Skype chat group :3
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

SAME! I'd like to thank all of you who give me a warm welcome whenever I'm able to be on on Skype!
I'd like to thank SKF for nearly always calling me on Skype every time I'm on. You're an awesome person to talk to! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Nebbles is awesome cuz she plays vietnamese games and pays attention to my stuff here :D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*