News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Compliment the NSM member!

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2011, 06:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

It's almost like the "say something nice about the person above you", but we don't need to wait for someone to post, etc. We basically can compliment any member on the site for whatever reason you wish. And you can't compliment yourself - we know how awesome you are, but leave everyone else to tell you that.  ;) (If this really is too similar to the other thread, I'll just delete this)

I'll start off by saying that Dahans is one of the nicest people I've met, and he's a very talented arranger!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

He really needs to work on playability though. He's better with putting his own spin on things! Good for a sound designer. I can see him composing for video games.

Shadoninja may be the most talented arranger on the site! (just my opinion)
Jub3r7 is so innocent and nice!
Nebbles has an awesome personality!

More coming soon!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Fingerz is actually a very observant person.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

xD lol dahans...he gets way too many ass pats sometimes :D He is really nice, though ;)

Something else I should add:

Thanks to Kefka for messaging fat sis and that other guy and presumably handing out enough pwnage verbally so they're leaving me alone again :P Also to the rest of you guys that PM'd me some advice. Jub, Slow, Tri, Mashi...could be more!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on October 07, 2011, 05:05:07 PMxD lol dahans...he gets way too many ass pats sometimes :D He is really nice, though ;)

... and how he takes pictures with a Xerox machine.

dahans

Quote from: Nebbles on October 06, 2011, 06:17:54 PMIt's almost like the "say something nice about the person above you", but we don't need to wait for someone to post, etc. We basically can compliment any member on the site for whatever reason you wish. And you can't compliment yourself - we know how awesome you are, but leave everyone else to tell you that.  ;) (If this really is too similar to the other thread, I'll just delete this)

I'll start off by saying that Dahans is one of the nicest people I've met, and he's a very talented arranger!

Oh thank you so much :D! I really appreciate that.  (I am blushing again xD) You are also a very very very,.... (x10000),very nice person. Also, thanks for listening to my arrangements!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2011, 07:09:17 PMHe really needs to work on playability though. He's better with putting his own spin on things! Good for a sound designer. I can see him composing for video games.
I really would like to disagree with you, but you're right. I could make them playable, I just like to add one or two notes ;). Anyway, thanks and I thank you for having supported me for such a long time. I really appreciate that.

Quote from: Ruto on October 07, 2011, 05:05:07 PMxD lol dahans...he gets way too many ass pats sometimes :D He is really nice, though ;)
What do you mean with ass pats?^^ Thanks anyway :D you're also an amazing person ;).

Quote from: DrP on October 07, 2011, 07:31:46 PM... and how he takes pictures with a Xerox machine.
OMG.... did you upload it, Ruto???? xD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Meta-Ridley

I personally think The Deku Trombonist is the most awesome arranger on the site! I find they are always accurate, yet always playable. I love the consistency - knowing I can click on his arrangement and know that there won't be a weird chord arrangement or something like that.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on October 09, 2011, 04:14:12 AMI personally think The Deku Trombonist is the most awesome arranger on the site! I find they are always accurate, yet always playable. I love the consistency - knowing I can click on his arrangement and know that there won't be a weird chord arrangement or something like that.

Yep, that's completely true as well.

Let's see... I love SuperFireKirby because he's funny, insane and eccentric.
I love ETF because she's secretly a very caring person.
I love Ruto because we really understand each other.
I love Saria because she's adorable and has cute hammies.
I love Dr. Pamplemousse because he's really nice.
I love Winter because he's mah awesome bud.

More coming soon!

ETFROXX

Slowwww, that's suppose to be a secret.;~;

I want to start by saying this thread was a great idea, Nebbles. It means so much more when you're complimented in this one. Also, you're awsm.:3

Moar latur.

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on October 09, 2011, 02:33:32 AMWhat do you mean with ass pats?^^ Thanks anyway :D you're also an amazing person ;).
OMG.... did you upload it, Ruto???? xD

I didn't upload it ^^ I mentioned it on google+ I think. It's mine and I don't want to share it jk xD

I've heard of ass pat being used, but maybe slap is more common. Here's a quote from this fictional story about two warriors:

"[He] stood there awkwardly, uncharacteristically reluctant to exchange the traditional congratulatory gesture of victorious warriorsâ€"a rough hug followed by a slap on the lower back."

Thanks for your compliment! xD You're an amazing person too ;) Have fun on your trip!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Thanks ETF :3 And you're awesome too. And really pretty!

I also wanna compliment Bespinben because we're PMD buddies for life and he arranges so many awesome PMD songs that I can play (well, when they're solos).
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

Also Nebbles is a super awesome explorer person that rescued me in a time of need!   :D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dudeman

Every time I hear one of Fingerz' arrangements, I almost cry. HE'S SO AWESOME AT ARRANGING!! :'(
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 06, 2011, 07:18:37 PMFingerz is actually a very observant person.
Haha! Thanks Jub. I do try. :)

Quote from: Dudeman on October 09, 2011, 02:19:28 PMEvery time I hear one of Fingerz' arrangements, I almost cry. HE'S SO AWESOME AT ARRANGING!! :'(
XD Thanks Dudeman! I love your arrangements too!

I know it says compliment the MSN member, but I have to compliment everyone here! Everyone has their place on this site, whether it be to give arranging advice, pumping out awesome arrangements, trolling, etc. You're all doing a wonderful job at everything you're doing, so keep doing it!! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on October 16, 2011, 02:34:40 PMI know it says compliment the MSN member, but I have to compliment everyone here! Everyone has their place on this site, whether it be to give arranging advice, pumping out awesome arrangements, trolling, etc. You're all doing a wonderful job at everything you're doing, so keep doing it!! :D

XD that made me laugh.