News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Lost

Started by razer84, February 23, 2008, 09:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

that's kind of what i thought, with the parallel timelines, but it's confusing... and Faraday's also a time traveler, so...

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: razer84 on February 26, 2008, 01:47:07 PMall asian shows are awesome, have you guys heard of Unbeatable Banzuke?

Ninja Warrior FTW!

But Lost is incredibly confusing for me since I just started watching a few this season after only seeing a random episode once before. =\

me irl
[close]

FallenPianist

Please can you stop telling Spoiler!! I don't start te 3rd Season, and i Already know(Thanks to one of my friend) that they have leave the island...  >:(

But Anyways it's a good serie

razer84

Quote from: FallenPianist on March 05, 2008, 06:22:18 PMPlease can you stop telling Spoiler!! I don't start te 3rd Season, and i Already know(Thanks to one of my friend) that they have leave the island...  >:(

pleas grammar of your is bad. learn to english.

but, yes. it's a good 'serie'

damn commies.

Harvest

Quote from: razer84 on March 06, 2008, 03:06:36 PM
Quote from: FallenPianist on March 05, 2008, 06:22:18 PMPlease can you stop telling Spoiler!! I don't start te 3rd Season, and i Already know(Thanks to one of my friend) that they have leave the island...  >:(

Wow Razer your kind of rude, English is obviously not their first language so you should be nice.  Unless it is their first language..then we have a problem..
-

razer84

Quote from: Dude on March 07, 2008, 02:02:13 PM
Quote from: Harvest on March 06, 2008, 07:50:19 PM

Wow Razer your kind of rude, English is obviously not their first language so you should be nice.  Unless it is their first language..then we have a problem..

Apparently it's not yours either ;)

see, someone knows how i feel. :)

nah, it just kind of gets on my nerves a little when people just don't use grammar or spelling. i know don't capitalize anything, but that's because i'm lazy. :P but if it's not his first language, i've seen and heard worse. :-\

On Topic: last night's episode was pretty good, the whole Juliet flashback didn't do much in adding to her character, i think, but i just love seeing those creepy Others. the whole thing withe Faraday and that other chick was predictable, but if was effective. there were really no big twists except for the revelation that Penny's dad is the guy who's looking for Ben. and Ben is free again. yay!

damn commies.

Dude

Quote from: razer84 on March 07, 2008, 02:31:53 PM
Quote from: Dude on March 07, 2008, 02:02:13 PMApparently it's not yours either ;)

I'm not saying you're not rude, because you can be every now and then. I just wanted to point out Harvest's mistake. ;)

Harvest

Quote from: Dude on March 07, 2008, 06:38:38 PM
Quote from: razer84 on March 07, 2008, 02:31:53 PM
Quote from: Dude on March 07, 2008, 02:02:13 PMApparently it's not yours either ;)

I'm not saying you're not rude, because you can be every now and then. I just wanted to point out Harvest's mistake. ;)

What was my mistake?

???
-

Awasai

your =/= you're
And at Fallen Pianist: if you don't want to be spoiled, don't come in the topic.  This is a current and ongoing discussion topic, meant for the new episodes that are airing each week.

But anyway... on topic now.
Ben is free, Ben is awesome ("YOU'RE MINE! takeasmuchtimeasyouneed."),
and Mr. Witmore is the grand villain of the show.

razer84

Quote from: Awasai on March 08, 2008, 06:17:02 AMyour =/= you're
And at Fallen Pianist: if you don't want to be spoiled, don't come in the topic.  This is a current and ongoing discussion topic, meant for the new episodes that are airing each week.

But anyway... on topic now.
Ben is free, Ben is awesome ("YOU'RE MINE! takeasmuchtimeasyouneed."),
and Mr. Witmore is the grand villain of the show.

yeah, what he said.

and Ben is awesome.

damn commies.

FallenPianist

Yeah, you're right, english isn't my first language...
Great idea Awasai, i will not come back in this topic

razer84

Quote from: FallenPianist on March 08, 2008, 05:49:59 PM

Yeah, you're right, english isn't my first language...
Great idea Awasai, i will not come back in this topic

sorry man. (even though you won't see this because you aren't coming back...)

damn commies.

Awasai

trying to make me feel guilty?  I'll say it again:this is a topic for discussing a show that is in the middle of showing new episodes.  I'm not asking you to leave, but just because you don't want to hear what's currently happening in the show, that doesn't mean you can get upset at other people when they talk about it.

razer84

yeah, and Concerto still hasn't brought back the spoiler button (i asked him like 2 days after the site came back up) :(

damn commies.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I can't bring the spoiler button back, only the admins can access that; but it will be back shortly.