dirtyFingerz (Bleh)
0 (0%)
zaWarudo (Dude)
0 (0%)
arctiCirno (Winter)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Jub3r7

Soooo chum handles (aka usernames) are formatted like lowercaseUppercase, as seen in the poll.
If you have trouble coming up with something original, try this handle generator!

Anyways the room name is #nsmpeeps for some reason, to go there click "CLIENT" and "Memos" and there might be people there.

What is this again? It's only the best chat client ever that happens to come from a certain webcomic.

Oh, and download it here! It doesn't have any viruses, in case you were wondering. Also this is what it looks like.
If you're planning on googling it for yourself, you want to be sure to search for version 3.14 because other versions are either outdated or beta which means they'll be really glitchy.

Don't forget to post your chum handle in the thread, so I can add you to the poll.

Are you having trouble installing stuff? There's a readme.txt in the thing with a Q&A, or, you can go to the actual page where you download things.
Or post what you're having trouble with here if you still can't figure it out.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? There's an app a thread for that!

Edit! Are parental controls blocking you from installing PesterChum?
Well, it's because parental controls are suspicious of installers, and so the alternate solution is downloading and extracting the zip file.
But I only suggest doing that if you know what you're doing. If you never touch computers and don't know how to go to your downloads folder, right click, select extract all and choose a location to put your pesterchum folder, then I don't suggest using this method.
Edit2! The zip file isn't version 3.14 like the link says it is, but it will still be compatible with other versions of pesterchum.
Edit3! I lied in edit 2. Also I suggest using the 2.5 Theme which is under "Profile" and then "Theme".
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

Jub is talking to his future self again -.-

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

I highlighted the only important one! XD

triforced1

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

triforced1

Seriously, erryone should make one.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

DrP

Purple1222119

My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Jub3r7

None of you are online. :<

If you leave it open at the bottom right of your screen and only close out of the actual window, you're still online!
If no one else is online, you could do this to wait for them rather than exiting out completely.

Also, hurray for seven chums!
Ruto, Whirr, and I were getting our party on down in #nsmpeeps while JaMaHa was fixing the server!
The rest of you missed out! :(
If you keep pesterchum open, and multiple people are online, I'll probably pester you and let you know to go to the group chat.

fingerz

I've just joined! Totally original: dirtyFingerz
XD

GOGOGO

fingerz

Get on folks! I've got 15 mins to kill!

Super Zombie

Parental controlls? I thought we didn't let little kids on here.

Jub3r7

I'm sure my dad will still have parental controls set on the downstairs computer even by the time I'm a senior. T_T