News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Composer #40's Arrangements (Updated 7/10) It's a Miracle Matter!

Started by Composer #40, April 19, 2008, 03:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendude73

Composer #40

New Songs added: :)

EarthBound (fixed a few things)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 songs

I need someone to test the EarthBound sheet, it looks impossible. I don't play piano so I can't tell right of the bat.

It happens Every. Day!

Lildigipoke2

i'm looking at your Sonic sheets...they're not too bad...Emerald Hill sounds good....to me, something seems "missing".

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Composer #40

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on June 20, 2008, 02:34:20 PMi'm looking at your Sonic sheets...they're not too bad...Emerald Hill sounds good....to me, something seems "missing".
Background chords

Two new FF:VI songs added: The Wedding Waltz ~ Duel and Slam Shuffle.

I tried my best to fix the coda in the wedding waltz.

It happens Every. Day!

Eclipse

Nintendude73

Tower of Zot accepted, thank you for following sheet format rules. :)

B-Kpianist

Second time I've seen it! Hell Prominence is in 3/4. 4/4 makes it very odd to count. It's pretty accurate, but wrong time sig.

Composer #40

Quote from: B-Kpianist on July 07, 2008, 07:57:46 PMSecond time I've seen it! Hell Prominence is in 3/4. 4/4 makes it very odd to count. It's pretty accurate, but wrong time sig.

Changed it to 3/4 time

New songs added  :D

Megaman 3
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic and Knuckles PC Collection (Sonic the Hedgehog 3 songs)
Final Fantasy IV revisions
Final Fantasy V revisions

It happens Every. Day!

Composer #40

New Songs including Pokemon!

Battle! Champion
Battle! Team Galactic Admin
Drake's Theme
In Winters, There is a Genius

It's obvious that I need some help in the two battle themes because I can't pinpoint the key sig.

In Winters, There is a Genius is basically the song Snowman from SSBB was arranged from. 

It happens Every. Day!

Composer #40

No more crap in the works section, there will be actual songs that are near completion.
The first song is "Dialga / Palkia Battle at Spear Pillar!" from SSBB. Please comment so I know what to change or if it is just as good as it is.

AS for the key; it seems to go in-between the many versions of the C scale (it's just a theory). 

It happens Every. Day!

ALPRAS

Composer #40

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 31, 2008, 01:35:55 PMGreat SM Galaxy Arrangement. Check mines if you want...
Good arrangements, I give you a smiley face!  :)

On to business; I've just added Bramble Blast from SSBB. Other stuff today are the two songs from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

Comments help keep the sheets in plausible condition.   

I'm sorry if someone else was making Bramble Blast but this is one of my instantaneous arrangements.  :-[

It happens Every. Day!

blah54

looked at truth, despair etc, galactic battle admin battle, champion battle... all three are playable and in good condition from what i've seen...

i like seeing people arrange stuff from FE...

anyways, your bramble blast arrangement was also good and accurate... however, bars 16-24 just don't sound quite right on piano (not that the notes are incorrect, it just sounds odd, to me at least...)
also from bars 25-32, the eighth notes on the C don't sound quite right...

but good job on those arrangements!
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Composer #40

The bass line is basically the guitar bending to the exact note on the sheet.

I redid One-Winged Angel to make it closer to the original Mp3.

It happens Every. Day!