News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Which Zelda game is best?

Started by blueflower999, December 23, 2011, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Zelda game is the most fun?

Link to the Past
Majora's Mask
Skyward Sword
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Other (Please specify in comments)

Fleetstar The Flygon

If you got a wii just to play Skyward Sword, I think it would be a worthy cause.

ChrisLeeFan1118

Absolutely, I agree. Skyward Sword, in my opinion, is the best Zelda game ever made. I pre-ordered my SS game and got the Wiimote with it. What?! I don't mind bragging. ;)
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

Roz~

It's not like you're the only one with the wiimote, I wouldn't even call that "bragging".
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ChrisLeeFan1118

Okay, then I'm not bragging.

Man, its just so hard for me to be full of myself, you know? ;D

Pit0010

SKYWARD SWORD FTW!

but i also liked twilight princess :>
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SuperFireKirby

9 people have apparently never played another Zelda game

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wilco

Personally I don't see how you don't vote for OoT. That game was possibly one of the best games ever, let alone the best Zelda game. The only one that may contest is MM.

SS was a great game, don't get me wrong. WW was too, but can you seriously say they're the best? I don't think so.

ChrisLeeFan1118

Well everyone's entitled to an opinion Wilco. My opinion is that SS is the best Zelda game I've played so far.

Olimar12345

I liked OoT, but I don't think it was the best. Sure, it changed the Legend of Zelda series forever, but I much prefer Wind Waker, Link's Awakening, LoZ, and TP.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FluteNinja

Ocarina of Time and Link's Awakening are the best Zelda games that I have played so far.
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Pit0010

I got the Oot 3ds when it was released...but I'm still not exactly interested in it...i donno y. :/
and i still havent finished it lol
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Alakazam

I can never decide the answer to this question, it's always between Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword. Majora's Mask is also really fun, but way too hard.

blueflower999

For those of you who have played Ocarina of Time, is Navi really THAT annoying? Like I know people find her irksome, but does she like ruin the whole game?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

She really isn't. I mean yes, it is annoying when she tells you the same thing over and over that you already know, but she kinda grows on you.  I always though the constant "HEY!" "LISTEN!" was kinda funny and reminded you that you weren't alone on your quest.  Emotional bonding aside, I can't imagine not waking up to this every morning.

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Super Zombie

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 23, 2011, 02:17:01 PMThe best 3D game is Wind Waker, the best 2D is Link to the Past or Minish Cap.

This.