News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by SuperFireKirby, January 07, 2012, 01:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Oh mahn! Thought I spelt it right! When I was typing that I had it like 'wales' first and though, noo that's wrong, that's a fish. :P

Waddle Bro

Zunawe

It's still the United Kingdom unless I've been lied to for my entire life.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Cobraroll

It may very well not be a monarchy anymore, ruled by a king, but one big great happy family where kinship is all that matters. I haven't checked the news since yesterday.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

MaestroUGC

It isn't ruled by a King, hasn't been for about 60 years.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Toby

It's be ruled by a king in about 10 years though probably..

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

wariopiano

The Water Waka

"Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea...They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the gods's gift to man, is here! Bonjour!" ~Waka, Okami.

Toby

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Toby

Is anyone from Scotland like me? :(

Or England? Or Ireland?! It'd be nice to have an irish lad on nsm!