News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

stupid question...

Started by dahans, January 08, 2012, 09:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

I'd like to play Mario Kart 7 with my little sister online with other players (she also owns a 3DS and the game). Is that possible? ^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

dahans

haha yeah i know that its possible the question is how^^. I want to play with other people too not only with my sister.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Winter

Online Multiplayer > Almost any available option....

If I recall correctly.

Shadoninja

Quote from: dahans on January 08, 2012, 01:27:28 PMhaha yeah i know that its possible the question is how^^. I want to play with other people too not only with my sister.
Person A joins an online match by going to Online Multiplayer-> Worldwide->Race/Battle or Communities->[community name] if you're planning on playing in a community.

Person B has two options. Both are assuming that Person B has Person A on their 3DS Friends list.
1)In-game, they go to Online Multiplayer->Friends/Opponents and scroll to Person A's Name and presses A to join the match that they are in.
2)On the home menu, goes to their friend list and finds the name of Person A. Their Background thing should be yellow and the "join game" button at the top can be tapped.

Winter

That's if you want to play with said friend /and/ the internet.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Winter on January 08, 2012, 02:30:41 PMThat's if you want to play with said friend /and/ the internet.
Quote from: dahans on January 08, 2012, 09:09:55 AMI'd like to play Mario Kart 7 with my little sister online with other players (she also owns a 3DS and the game). Is that possible? ^^
I also noted the fact that he could play with a community if he didn't want to play with random strangers.

Winter

Oh right. Well I was not paying attention.

SlowPokemon

May seem obvious, but you need to register each others' friend codes first... I wouldn't even bother pointing it out but my friend who just got a 3DS didn't even know where he could find his friend code.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.