Dalek (Human) Slowpokemon
Dalek (Human) Jub3r7
Cyberman (Human) gzgregory
Cyberman (Human) vermilionvermin
Cyberman (Human) Dude

Anaylsis coming at a later date.

I like food.

Wrydryn

Oh my....I never thought that Davy was the guardian. Which also has me thinking, how were we able to lynch him. :|

Welp, we won nonetheless. Thanks Mashi! <3
I couldn't have won if it wasn't for you!

Mashi

I lost all hope for the Humans when I learned that SuperFireKirby was a Wolf.  Sorry guys!  You may have had a chance if you had listened to Jub3r7, but with the chaos that ensued due to the discord among the Players, I didn't really trust that to happen.

also guys omg i know what the word joke post means!!!!!!!!!

Frankly though, what earned my fury was the total lack of skill I witnessed this game.  I don't mind that the Human Team lost and I don't mind that I was lynched.  What I do mind, however, is that the Humans decided to Insta a Player without permitting him to post, not once, but twice.  I expected much more from NSM and I feel very chagrined now.  Perhaps it's a fault of my own for being remiss lately, but I hope that we can avoid a disaster as that which occurred this game.

spitllama

I was following the whole game. Very entertaining 8)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

I enjoyed this disaster though. :)

But truthfully, I was expecting to be lynched any moment after I insta'd Mashi. Also seer the most suspicious people, the result can give you a good deal of information making them a lynching target or proving their innocence.

Also, I have a feeling this game would've been so much better if Mashi or Jub were the seer or guardian.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 27, 2012, 01:59:13 PMWhich also has me thinking, how were we able to lynch him. :|
He could have claimed guardian to the thread, but nobody gave him time to defend himself.
I was the first person to vote him, and like I said, the second vote seemed harmless enough, too.

I left and the next time I checked the forums, he was dead. -.-
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wrydryn

Well to be fair he was barely active anyways and xk could've claimed for him too as well because they should've been paired together and planning things out.

blueflower999

Great game, everybody! I don't think I did too terrible considering this was my first time being a wolf.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Shadowkirby, don't be a jub and actually POST A DARN ANALYSIS. *stares at Jubby*

ALSO SHADOW I WANT A STORY, jerk.

Anyways, humans, you didn't necessaryily lack the skill or cleverness to win, but you had absolutely no control over this game. Allowing me and my fellow wolves to insta not one, but two players was a huge mistake. I'm analyzing cuz I don't expect Shadow to do it anytime soon.

Mashi - quit being the wolf. gosh.

JubJub - You were one of the few players I actually considered to be a threat. You the right ideas, and given a little longer, I'm sure you would have figured me out. But it seemed no one cared to listen to you.

Slow - Your aggression early on in the game hindered you credibility as the game progressed. Perhaps you could have had Wry lynched if people would have listened to you, but early mistakes made you too suspicious to everyone. You would have been a much bigger threat, suspecting both me and Wry(mostly wry)

Davy - You lacked the same aggression I'm used to seeing when you play. You didn't seem quite as involved as usual and it was a loss for the humans not to have that.

Blueflower - No one can pull off a tweed jacket like you, my friend.

Wry - My ginger wifey

Dude - Stop giving up, you jerk

xK-Night - Being a confirmed blue, you had could have had a lot of sway on opinions, seeing as you were actually trustable. You should have used it.

Greg - You thought very rationally, not giving much cadence to Mashi's lynching and kinda telling everyone to chill the fuck out. But your cries feel on deaf ears.

Verm - sorry about wolfing you first night(blame Mashi, he told us to do it)

Rayray - You weren't insanely involved with the game, which may have hindered the humans.

SFK - MVP. Sexiest man alive. Would be sexiest woman alive if he weren't so manly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Also, Wolves are A+ for listening to me.
teyr supr smrt

K-NiGhT

I felt like if i said davy was the gaurdian he wouldve been wolfed the next night anyway. And if the wolves knew he was the gaurdian then they would've known i was unprotected. I also had a lot of bad seeings...which was my fault. I kinda messed everything up.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Raymondbl

I am very angry at K-N for not listening to the pm I gave him before I died telling him to seer Wry.

I am very surprised that no one really suspected Wrydern.  Wrydern, Blueflower, and SFK were all very good as wolves.  However, Wrydern's behavior early on should have put him in the spotlight, but no one noticed when I died just after I told everyone I thought Wrydern should be seered, while everyone else's attention were on Slow and Davy.  so Wrydern considered me a threat and wolfed me, then Winter removed the fricken' death post that told everyone to lynch Wrydern. 

I am disappointed in the humans in this game too. 

Mashi - extremely unfortunate to be the miller, and that joke at the beginning.  He found Wrydern earlier than me.

Jub - Very good in this game.  Too bad you were wolfed.  People should have used the wolfings for suspects.

Slow -  when I was the guardian and I had the exact same ideas as askalice, I should have suspected him as a wolf.  You made the same mistake with Wrydern, kinda, but then you suspected him later on. 

Davy - I'm not sure, sorry, haven't seen you play before. 

Blueflower - you did surprisingly well in this game, not one person had any logical reason to suspect you. 

Wry - Also very good.  When I was wolfed, he said that the wolfing was random, and I wasn't pointing fingers at him, making people believe him and not investigating.  I suppose after our conversation you pm'ed K-N telling him to seer other people? 

Dude - not much to say.  got unlucky.

K-N - am still mad at you for not listening to me, ESPECIALLY since I died right after. 

Verm - same as SFK said

SFK - I also suspected you early on before I died, but I was worried about getting rid of Wrydern first.  I suspected Slow more than you though, but if I weren't wolfed you and Wry's buddyship would have made you top with him on my list. 

Me - I think I was doing fairly well until I got wolfed, made a mistake in telling Wry that I told KN to seer him.  He probably diverted KN to someone else. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Mashi

There's no need to feel bad, xK-NiGhTx.  You're still new, so you're naturally going to have a rough start on TWG.  Not to mention that this probably wasn't everyone's best game (Aside from the Wolves, I suppose).  You'll improve, don't worry!

Greg

oh god
OH MY GOD
I trusted you Wry  :(
Well played though :P

I just trust people I talk to way more easily, I guess. ><

SlowPokemon

Being ambitious does not suit me well

I'm gonna go feel guilty about this and start doubting all of my thoughts
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.