News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade

Started by Mashi, January 28, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

ilu more jub3r7

Also, just read this, Kman96:
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=956.0
If there's anything you want clarified, then ask me.

EFitTrainr

Yay! I heard this Kman96 guy's pretty coll.
I like food.

SlowPokemon

K so seering item is pretty much useless considering how many players' roles don't reflect their colors. Okay, so here's what I see so far.

A) Gregory suggests the seer item holder claims.
B) Verm disagrees and says that is not a good idea.
C) Swooper agrees with Verm's disagreement.
D) Verm changes his mind (either because of thinking about it or having talked to someone) and says go ahead with it.
E) Jub claims to have item no. 1 and says he would like the other item holders to claim to him. He further explains that "even if he wanted to wolf them, the items are just going to be passed around again next phase."
F) Swooper disagrees and says they shouldn't claim.
G) Jub refutes his point further.
H) KN likes his paragraph.
I) Verm says he sees no harm in having the other item holders claim.
J) Mashi thinks Vermilion Dollars should become an NSM meme and promises more hilarity. K) Jub loves Mashi.
L) Kman has no idea what he's doing and I feel may not be of much use to the game.
M) Mashi shows him the rules thread (a bit belatedly seeing as he's already in the midst of a game).
N) Shadowkirby loves Kman.

From what I could tell, everything seems to be heating up quickly via the items, somewhat of a gimmick to attract activity. I think the other two holders should claim, if not to the thread then at least to Jub.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

I don't have one. And it looks like this game is going to be great. I don't think if would hurt if the person holding item 1 would claim.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Raymondbl

Quote from: Mashi on January 28, 2012, 08:53:00 PMRaymondbl became apprenticed about half a year ago.  He was initially met with resentment from the other apprentices after a particular incident, but everyone has warmed up to him now and they are all good friends.  He is apprenticed in wood carving.
Lol!  You summed it up pretty nicely.  However I would like to specialize in piano playing instead of wood carving, since I do specialize in piano playing in real life... it's ok though if you don't want to.  Just wood carving is kinda meh :) 

And SFK could be the new master when Jub is... overthrown?  :o

I think Wrydrn is likely a human do to him being portrayed as a painter, and it would be ridiculous if he was also the wolf painter, or even a wolf.   

Mashi, I gotz a question.  If a person gets a guarding item one day, do they get the guarding item the next night phase or will it be someone different?  If it will be someone different then I do see no harm in claiming...

SUSPICION LIST:
Jub - claims as seer.
Saint Swooper
Vermillion dollars
Slowpoke

All four of them see no harm in the current guardians claiming, and I would say at least one of them is a wolf. 
Quote from: Kman96 on January 28, 2012, 10:17:37 PMI think I'm ready...to lose. 

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing... :/
kind of suspicious.  Not too much though. 

blueflower - doesn't think it would hurt if item 1 person claims.  I think that's logically explained though, with all the guards...
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Raymondbl on January 29, 2012, 06:08:19 AMMashi, I gotz a question.  If a person gets a guarding item one day, do they get the guarding item the next night phase or will it be someone different?  If it will be someone different then I do see no harm in claiming...
The items are re-distributed every night phase to random people.
aka There's a good chance I won't have the seering item anymore; same goes for carriers of items 1 and 2.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

In other words, you shouldn't really suspect us for not seeing a problem with holders claiming?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Greg

I think guard holders should claim publicly, even if one (or even both) of them is a wolf, they can't pull anything without exposing themselves.

Mashi

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 29, 2012, 07:08:24 AMThe items are re-distributed every night phase to random people.
aka There's a good chance I won't have the seering item anymore; same goes for carriers of items 1 and 2.
Yes, this is correct.

Also, will do Raymondbl!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Saint Swooper

Quote from: Raymondbl on January 29, 2012, 06:08:19 AMSUSPICION LIST:
Jub - claims as seer.
Saint Swooper
Vermillion dollars
Slowpoke

All four of them see no harm in the current guardians claiming, and I would say at least one of them is a wolf.  kind of suspicious.  Not too much though. 

I was against the guards claiming :\

Mashi

vermilionvermin

I would suggest letting K-N guard whoever he wants WITHOUT other people telling him to guard.  If nobody knows who he's guarding, the wolves can't know whom to kill.

The other person should guard Jub.

This all changes if the person with the second item doesn't claim.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Kman96

Slowpokemon, that is correct, but it doesn't mean I won't try!

...and...way to make it weird, shadowkirby.... :/
Party Hard!
[close]