News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I repeat: IT'S MIDDLE SCHOOL XD

Quote from: Mashi on February 24, 2012, 04:32:39 PMHow I Imagine School Relationships, Middle School in Particular:

"Hey there, girl, whadya say about meeting me at the monkey bars so I can buy you some ice cream and apple juice!!!!!!!!!"
"omg youre my prince in shining armour.  of course!!!!!!!!!"

This made my day. Beyond belief. I love you so much Mashi, I forgive you for not being very active in my game.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 24, 2012, 02:11:08 PM*fixed

Middle School in general is a joke.

*Fixed.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: JaMaHa on February 24, 2012, 01:10:14 PMJamaha: So, uh, would you like to go out for a coffee?
Girl: Sure! (OMG YES)
Girl: But, you know, as friends. (wait, what)
Girl: I have a boyfriend. (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--)

At least you tried xD I haven't even gotten to that.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

On the topic of Mashi's middle school dating thing..

I wrote an essay on the Amish and learned some things. Found out the Amish can date a lot like typical folk (more "courting"-ish) and young men will usually drive their carriages up to their possible date.

"Oh hey there pretty lady wanna ride in my buggy?"

How could you say no to that?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jamaha

Quote from: Ruto on February 24, 2012, 08:05:51 PMAt least you tried xD I haven't even gotten to that.

I know! Instead of "Damn, I just got rejected" I was like "Damn, I just asked a girl out."

Wrydryn

How about those elementary school relationships?
It was so strange seeing someone in a relationship that long ago and in that grade.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: JaMaHa on February 25, 2012, 02:08:08 AMI know! Instead of "Damn, I just got rejected" I was like "Damn, I just asked a girl out."
lol, I've had that feeling before.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: JaMaHa on February 25, 2012, 02:08:08 AMI know! Instead of "Damn, I just got rejected" I was like "Damn, I just asked a girl out."

It would be a real rejection if she said no :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

I know, not a real rejection. Still, same result.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Wrydryn on February 25, 2012, 07:24:49 AMHow about those elementary school relationships?
It was so strange seeing someone in a relationship that long ago and in that grade.

Oh my fucking god. The stories I could tell you.

This one bitch I was friends with in 2nd grade had her 'boyfriend' tell me to stay away from her. -_-

FluteNinja

Question: When you catch your ex staring at you (a lot) and then she looks away when you catch her, what does that mean?

I found the right thread:P
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

the_last_sheikah

I've been that person so I would know.  It either means you have a bat in the cave and she doesn't want to embarrass you, or, more likely, even though you broke up, she still likes you and can't take her eyes off you, but she is too afraid to confront her feelings and talk to you.  Trust me, been there, done that, and if you tell her you are aware of it, and you don't want to get back together, she'll be crushed.  I guess either ignore it, or if you do tell her, don't be a douche and play the still-friends card unless you really mean it.  Though I'm not an expert on love, so you may want a second opinion.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

It depends on the reason you broke up in the first place. Emotions are usually cyclical, with love often falring up every now and then a subsiding after a while, this is usually what happens when people say they've fallen out of love. It's not that you stopped loving each other, its just that those feelings aren't as strong at the moment. Love needs to be built up in relationships, otherwise it get stagnant and loses its hold on you. And it is possible to care for someone else without having a strong feeling as love to back it up.

If your break up was something along these lines then most likely her feelings for you are flaring up again, and possibly the same for you as well.

If it was less amiable, then she might be either be reconsidering (doubtful) or just reminiscing.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FluteNinja

She dumped me because we're going to different high schools and wanted to make it easier on the both of us-.- (I call BS)
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

MaestroUGC

Anytime distance becomes a factor in a relationship, it makes it that much harder for it to work. Not only do you get to see each other less, but now trust becomes a bigger issue than it every was. It's one thing to trust your partner if their down the street, or even across the city; much less so across an entire state. Given you two don't have your means of transportation, going to two separate schools might as well be like you two are living in different states. The temptation alone proves to be too much for some people, and as such want to remove the temptation altogether, which usually means ending the long distance relationship.

Chances are she still likes you, but doesn't want to hurt you if she were to stray while you two were apart. Having a physical presence is very important in a relationship.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.