News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insaneintherain

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 25, 2012, 09:40:08 PMYeah, having stable income is a good idea when considering having teh babies.
I read somewhere that the average cost of raising a child over the course of years 1-18 costs roughly 285k. It's a very rough estimate, and almost impossible to calculate accurately.

spitllama

Psh you guys worry too much. Babies just need a rug for sleep, a toilet, and some raisins right?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Quote from: spitllama on June 25, 2012, 10:24:43 PMPsh you guys worry too much. Babies just need a rug for sleep, a toilet, and some raisins right?

...I'm calling CPS xD

Well anyway I can't think of a worse time for this kind of decision to be made. It's impossible to raise an infant while still in school. Also doubt it's that easy to just find a job and be financially stable that soon after.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

Somebody once told me there is no "good time" to have children. If you sit around and wait for the circumstances that will allow you to raise a child, you'll be waiting either forever, or until the option is gone. Just don't choose to have kids while you can't spend time to raise them (school).
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 26, 2012, 12:06:54 AMJust don't choose to have kids while you can't spend time to raise them (school).

Yup. I dunno where my classmate would find time to do anything if her mom/cousins didn't help her by babysitting her 1 year old...

SlowPokemon

That's awesome Harvest :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Quote from: Ruto on June 25, 2012, 11:59:24 PM...I'm calling CPS xD

Well anyway I can't think of a worse time for this kind of decision to be made. It's impossible to raise an infant while still in school. Also doubt it's that easy to just find a job and be financially stable that soon after.

This isn't happening right now.  We have both agreed that it needs to happen at some point.  After school at least.
-

Roz~

^Bf has been telling me that for a while. The fun part is I don't want kids, and he wants at least 3-4. We'll see who wins in the end I guess.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

^Since he's not the one that's going to have them, it's pretty obvious xD

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on June 27, 2012, 10:43:08 PM^Since he's not the one that's going to have them, it's pretty obvious xD
There's always adoption. Which imo is the better option for our current circumstances.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MaestroUGC

You might want to be careful around this subject, this is an issue that most won't concede on either side of the argument. While yes, one of you may yeild later, but often times just knowing your partner doesn't want the same life goals you do is enough to start questioning the future of the relationship.

We're all young here, and while most of us have a pretty good idea of what we want out of life, just don't bank on everything turning out the way you hoped.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Roz~ on June 27, 2012, 09:19:07 PM^Bf has been telling me that for a while. The fun part is I don't want kids, and he wants at least 3-4. We'll see who wins in the end I guess.
What Roz wants:
What her boyfriend wants:

Compromise:
Note that's it's not two children but that it's half of each of 4 children.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

^ You just made my day Jub. x)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

*revives this topic*

Guys, I think I'm in love! <3

blueflower999

Who's the lucky girl?  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999