News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Don't worry, the actual wedding won't be for a long time(I hope). :3

Ruto

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 16, 2012, 12:37:23 AMScience fair? Not really sure if I've ever been to one, or if the campus can be called a continous one.

And if I get more time for myself now, well, the day only has so many hours.

A campus doesn't count. I mean, a real science fair XD Where people have posters and talk about their work.

I don't have enough time for everything I want to do as it is -.- even without someone to constantly badger...

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 16, 2012, 10:56:07 AMGood luck, but I wouldn't rush into such a huge commitment. If it's what you want, go for it, don't let me or anybody else stand in the way of your future.

Yahhhh. I've heard this kind of thing from some married and unmarried friends...Those are a bit personal so I don't think I'll give more details here. Generally when I hear engagement, a wedding is no more than a year off though.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Yeah, good luck FSM! Hope it all goes well! At least you're not me, nothing EVER goes to plan when I try and do something... XD

Actually, not true! Scored a slighty-more-intimate conversation with a special someone yesterday and now I'm going to perform for her next week on the piano. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FSM-Reapr

She said:
YES!!! XD
I'm so happy! Let me tell you how I purposed: We went to eat in an expensive restaurant, then after we had talked for while, I proposed which was hard because:
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 14, 2012, 06:14:58 AMI tripped today and broke my knee.
So you can imagine that it was hard. But extremely romantic. I gave her a golden ring that has few little diamonds in the inner side of the ring, which is supposed to let her know that she's beautiful inside also! Guys, she actually said: "Yes!!! Yes yes yes!!! *screams a little bit* I will marry you!!!"
That was the happiest moment in my life! Do not ever and I mean ever doubt the power of love!

<3

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 17, 2012, 05:29:41 AMShe said:
YES!!! XD
I'm so happy! Let me tell you how I purposed: We went to eat in an expensive restaurant, then after we had talked for while, I purposed which was hard because:So you can imagine that it was hard. But extremely romantic. I gave her a golden ring that has few little diamonds in the inner side of the ring, which is supposed to let her know that she's beautiful inside also! Guys, she actually said: "Yes!!! Yes yes yes!!! *screams a little bit* I will marry you!!!"
That was the happiest moment in my life! Do not ever and I mean ever doubt the power of love!

<3

:D :D :D

Happy for you!!!  Hope you guys have a great and happy life together!

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

Nice man! Congrats. I was worried that 2 months wasn't very long, but evidently she had the same feelings. Did you decide on a wedding date? Did you get any applause? :D

(Oh btw, it's "proposed")
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

We promised that we won't get married until we finish our studies. And yes, we got a huge rain of applause! :D

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

blueflower999

Yay!  Congrats, FSM! :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

universe-X

Whoa ho ho, congratulations FSM! :)

FSM-Reapr

Thanks guys!(once more) :D

Actually, the story how I met her, was my first post in NSM.