News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 19, 2012, 12:26:46 PMWhat questions would one ask someone to get to know them better?
How long you been working here?
Do you go to school? Where?
Video games. You liek?
On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely will reproductive activities occur between us in the near future?
You seen any good movies lately?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 19, 2012, 09:52:01 PMHow long you been working here?
Video games. You liek?
On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely will reproductive activities occur between us in the near future?
*takes notes*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FSM-Reapr

Today I started to search for a home for us. :)

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 19, 2012, 09:52:01 PMHow long you been working here?
Video games. You liek?

You're not serious about #4, right?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Aaugh you are such a bitch aren't you....I can understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore but I don't think ignoring me completely is called for, especially when you still have my flash drive from last year and I need it back.

Although, let's be honest...I'd be fine without the flash drive if you would just talk to me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

I found this kind-of funny.  Not to be mean, it was just very apropos.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 20, 2012, 05:16:15 PMAaugh you are such a bitch aren't you....I can understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore but I don't think ignoring me completely is called for, especially when you still have my flash drive from last year and I need it back.

Although, let's be honest...I'd be fine without the flash drive if you would just talk to me.
That flash driving-hoarding bitch!

SlowPokemon

spitllama

Slow you are the King of spontaneity.

This isn't M******t is it? :O
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ruto on August 20, 2012, 05:06:34 PMYou're not serious about #4, right?
Not serious? It's the important question of all!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on August 20, 2012, 06:37:39 PMSlow you are the King of spontaneity.

This isn't M******t is it? :O

nope don't worry

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 20, 2012, 06:42:41 PMNot serious? It's the important question of all!

You like ice cream cone hats? -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

It's Teragram.
omg margarets name backwards is best
shes 1/12th as massive as the earth but omg

SlowPokemon

Shadoninja