News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

It's a normal thing for anyone to say "I love you"to anyone else and not mean anything. Love has become a fairly dead word.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Lolololol "I love you" doesn't mean anything if you're not actually in a relationship
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

SlowPokemon, I love you.

the_last_sheikah

Well it's comforting to know that this means I'm not going crazy and I still have a shot.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Ruto

I remember my old roommate who used to talk to her boyfriend on the phone all the time in college saying that before she went to bed. That was before she dumped him and then started dating someone else a few weeks after. So what you said probably has some truth to it.

That being said, I don't say it if I don't mean it XD I usually just say 'good night'.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on August 22, 2012, 07:22:34 AMSlowPokemon, I love you.

I love you as well, you lascivious beast

Mashi

;)
Also, good night, Ruto.

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 22, 2012, 08:08:49 AMI love you as well, you lascivious beast

A+++++++++ :D

Quote from: Mashi on August 22, 2012, 08:11:29 AM;)
Also, good night, Ruto.

Hahaha I meant I'd use that to say good bye to someone xD I just think it's meaningless to use that to end a conversation all the time...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on August 22, 2012, 02:36:54 PMA+++++++++ :D
Don't encourage her you fools D:

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

lol you're one to talk

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

SuperFireKirby

So I think I have a "Sushi bar girl" crush on the girl that sits behind me in Public Speaking. THANK GOD it's a class where I'm forced to speak to her for a grade!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Are "sushi bar girl" crushes a thing now