News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Yes
if you have a crush you have to refer to it as a sushi girl crush
Blame Shado :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on August 28, 2012, 07:16:50 PMYes
if you have a crush you have to refer to it as a sushi girl crush
Blame Shado :3
*changes identity and moves to antarctica*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

So, some BITCH decided to take my seat next to cute girl today. And then we were assigned a project in which we were to work with a partner over the next two weeks and the same BITCH asked cute girl to be her partner before I had the chance. WHAT A BITCH, STEALIN' MAH WIMMINS!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

This may surprise you but girls actually aren't flattered when you refer to them or their friends as bitches

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 30, 2012, 11:30:07 PMThis may surprise you but girls actually aren't flattered when you refer to them or their friends as bitches

Yeah, I found it pretty insulting -.-

In other news, this weird guy that keeps complimenting my hair passed by me in the street. This is the third time I've seen him and I don't even know his name or why he's even around. The other times it was in the train station, but it's weirder on the street since I'm not exactly standing around waiting for the train. He should really stop, it's creepy.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

This old man did that to me at church. He leaned over and whispered "I love your hair". Apparently he does that to every little girl with red hair, but its a little weirder when I'm not a little girl

Ruto

There's at least a million people in Manhattan and I dunno how this same guy's found me several times. The first two times he asked me if I had a boyfriend and this time I just quickly said "thanks" and walked away -.- It creeps me out -.-

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

That's what I thought when I saw him the second time. The third time, I was walking down the street where I lived -.- There's a possibility of stalking, I guess.

Srsly guys -.- I said "no" the first time, what makes him think I'll change my mind?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 30, 2012, 11:30:07 PMThis may surprise you but girls actually aren't flattered when you refer to them or their friends as bitches
Quote from: Ruto on August 31, 2012, 06:39:59 PMYeah, I found it pretty insulting -.-
So apparently it's only okay when LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE ON THE FORUM uses the word to describe a woman they disapprove of?(Do I even need fucking examples?)

Because that makes sense.

MaestroUGC

I've never done it, and I don't think I've seen anyone else so so either. Also, she doesn't belong to you, so why are you getting all possessive?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

GOD DAMN, I WAS JOKING. You guys are making want to smash my face through a table right now. Seriously.

SlowPokemon

Just ignore it, Kefka's a prick and it's not worth arguing with him
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

We now interrupt this thread for KITTENS:

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman