News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Very sorry to hear that, Sheikah :(  This might cheer you up, and is relevant:

spitllama

Hahaha Blimey Cow videos are pretty entertaining
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

EFitTrainr

Eric
wat r u doin
Eric
stahp
I like food.

Yugi

GaryOak

One day when I was going home from university I saw the most perfect girl ever. There is this walking path which has two long flowerbeds on each side. That girl was walking on the edge of the other flowerbed. JUST HOW CUTE IS THAT. Little kids do stuff like that but 20~ years old girl? So goddamn cute...that was the woman of my life. Never saw her face tho but she had brown shoulder length hair, long coat, hat and mittens. Even with this information I haven't seen her again, I guess. If only I had seen her face ; _ ;.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

ETFROXX

SPEAKING OF RELATIONSHIPS.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY MAJESTICAL AMAZING HUSBAND. ILU. YOU'RE MY FAVE (AND ONLY) HUSBAND. It has been 4 fabulous years. And here's to many more. *cheers* <4

btw hugos my husband

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

First is the worst, Second is the best.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

So I may have done something very stupid
Or I may have gotten a girlfriend
I like food.

MaestroUGC

Isn't that the same thing?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

the_last_sheikah

Sounds about right, good luck, you'll need it.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 09, 2013, 07:47:21 PMSo I may have done something very stupid
Or I may have gotten a girlfriend
Same thing. But good job, bro.

Speaking of relationships, my bassist just got his first girlfriend and my other friend started getting really weird about it, especially the part where he was basically saying, "OMG, UR GONNA HAVE SEX AND STUFF. SEXSEXSEX." with his girlfriend in the same conversation.AND APPARENTLY I'M THE WEIRD ONE for thinking that's a little pervy and such. This same friend also is one of those guys whose entire personality revolves around his fascination with his own sexual conquests, even though ever girl he's ever slept with is FUCKING INSANE. LIKE, I'M SERIOUS. BATSHIT MOTHER FUCKING CRAZY.

I hate young people.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GaryOak

I has a problem. There's one girl who obviously has a crush on me. I like her too but the thing is that I don't really want a girlfriend. Or I'd rather say that I don't think that I'm capable of having a relationship. I've always thought that I would be a lousy boyfriend. Most of the time I just want to be alone and she would probably want to hang out as much as possible. But I don't want to reject her either if it comes to that she confesses her feelings to me straight and clear. Part of me still isn't totally against of the idea of having a relationship. Sometimes it feels like a right thing to do and sometimes it feels just way too complicated.

Why is it impossible for me to be just good friends with any girl goddammit.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Shadoninja

Quote from: GaryOak on January 16, 2013, 06:18:36 AMI has a problem. There's one girl who obviously has a crush on me. I like her too but the thing is that I don't really want a girlfriend. Or I'd rather say that I don't think that I'm capable of having a relationship. I've always thought that I would be a lousy boyfriend. Most of the time I just want to be alone and she would probably want to hang out as much as possible. But I don't want to reject her either if it comes to that she confesses her feelings to me straight and clear. Part of me still isn't totally against of the idea of having a relationship. Sometimes it feels like a right thing to do and sometimes it feels just way too complicated.

Why is it impossible for me to be just good friends with any girl goddammit.
I would go for it. Tell her you'd need some time alone she'd probably understand. You'll never know unless you try. If it works, great, if not than you've gained some relationship experience.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman