News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

That story, combined with your avatar, Jompa, screams:

I'm from an Anime. Listen to the Story of my People.

Seriously.

Good God, I can't begin to tell you how scripted that all seemed. Are you sure there aren't hidden cameras around you, you may be on a hidden reality show.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

^My thoughts exactly! xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jompa

No, but it is true! I'm sorry my day was so unbelievable!
My avatar doesn't have anything to do with this, does it?
And I really wouldn't be able to come up with that on my own, I lack fantasy!
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

I believe you, I just found it funny that it sounded so scripted.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Okay, my problem with lesbinism apparently having a war on my love life is bad, but this is just FUCKING BRUTAL.

I am very sorry for you Jompa, but at least you have a bunch of awesome stories to come from this girl.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Maybe she'll finally take a hint. XD

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Well she head butted him, so that's doubtful.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jompa

She's done that some times in the past, as well, but then it was just one of her ways of being clingy (yes, she is that weird). This time it was much more violent.
Though I think it felt worse for me than was intended, since she bullseyed my pimple DX
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

She's headbutted you BEFORE? As in, this wasnt the FIRST time?

Jompa

Yes, but that wasn't intended to hurt me, i think? Idk what goes on with her head..

My locker is right where her desk is, so she used to headbutt me when I had to bend over right next to her..
Aaand I'm just now realizing how idiotic that sounds.. I am afraid I've gotten used to her being a total weirdo. D:
Birdo for Smash

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jompa on February 14, 2013, 02:08:19 PMYes, but that wasn't intended to hurt me, i think? Idk what goes on with her head..

My locker is right where her desk is, so she used to headbutt me when I had to bend over right next to her..
Aaand I'm just now realizing how idiotic that sounds.. I am afraid I've gotten used to her being a total weirdo. D:
It seems as if poor Jompa needs a "real" solution to this situation. D:

I suppose more talking won't help? Maybe talking with her parents or other family members?? Or do you not suppose those would make the situation any better?? :S
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jompa

I just don't want anything to do with her.
Might be a little hard, since she's in my class, but I hope she also wants to keep some sorta distance..

I did actually get another confession, as well, by a (cute) girl from my old class.
She came to get of her chest that she likes me, and therefore she wants us to be friends like we were when we were in the same class.

But that just left me feeling friendzone'd.. :p
Birdo for Smash

BonusPwnage

That was an...interesting story, to say the least. If I may add, I'm not to sure your problems are over, with the way things were left off, but at least she may keep some distance from now on.