News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

You can either fear life and hide, or embrace it and move forward.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ETFROXX

o ok

I was like 'SLOW OF ALL PEOPLE?!'

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 10, 2014, 03:23:24 PMYou can either fear life and hide, or embrace it and move forward.

Doesn't mean I'm gonna rush into marriage until I'm ready.

MaestroUGC

There's no such thing as "I'm Ready".

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 10, 2014, 03:27:21 PMThere's no such thing as "I'm Ready".

but I'm spongebob squarepants
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

you have no idea how bad i was resisting to post something like that

ETFROXX

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 10, 2014, 03:27:21 PMThere's no such thing as "I'm Ready".

I disagree. Once I feel I'm mature enough I will marry.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

@spit

What...whoever said that? If you did something wrong and never get caught, you don't get punished. Not that I'm encouraging anything of the sort lol. It's not just about cheating. And trying to go to counseling first anyway is probably a better idea xD

*Cue the stuff that was in the Simpsons*

Making an ass of yourself at a party is one example. Here's an the part of the episode I couldn't find a video for:

[At Rev. Lovejoy's marriage encounter retreat]
Ned: Sometimes Maude (God bless her), she underlines passages in my Bible because she can't find hers.
Homer: [mutters] Oh.  Lucky they don't keep guns in the house.

(Now it's Homer's turn to list Marge's faults.)

Rev.:  Marge is going to tell us about your faults, why don't you tell us about hers?
Homer: Oh, she's perfect.
Rev.:  Come on, Homer, what are her faults?
Homer: Well, sometimes it can be annoying.

(Then it's Marge's turn.)

Marge: He chews with his mouth open, he gambles, he hangs out at a seedy bar with bums and lowlifes.
Homer: [covers his face] Oh, it's all true!
Rev.:  Homer, don't interrupt.
Homer: Sorry.
Marge: He blows his nose on the towels and puts them back in the middle!
Homer: I only did that a couple of times!

(Hours later)

Marge: [hoarsely] He drinks out of the carton. He never changes the baby. When he goes to sleep, he makes chewing noises. When he wakes up, he makes honking noises. Oh, oh, and he scratches himself with his keys. I guess that's it... Oh, no, wait. He kicks me in his sleep and his toenails are too long, and yellow.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Oh yah I agree Ruto. I'm just giving a simple example.
If couples can create a harsh incentive to prevent behavior that threatens their marriage, I don't see why more people don't do it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MaestroUGC

"Because I know we'll never cheat on each other, we're in love."

Something along those lines.

Roz~

I guess people want to have faith in their partner. I personally think what Spit said is a good idea.
If I'm getting married I think I'm gonna be in a civil union first. If things end up not working divorcing isn't gonna be a pain, and if things work out I'll get married (fo real)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 10, 2014, 06:57:15 PM"Because I know we'll never cheat on each other, we're in love."

Something along those lines.
Hahahaha! It's so true! But even I, with my incredibly unrealistic views of love, know that there's always a possibility to be tempted. Works when you're single, doesn't work very well when you're taken... Better yet, restrain from doing it at all. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

Dun dun dun I'm back
so there's this prom thing and all my girl friends except one apparently have all been asked and they came to me and told me I should bring the last friend but just "asking" isn't enough apparently.
What sort of tacky stuff are girls into?
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Guys controlling the dancefloor.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 02, 2014, 11:04:49 AMDun dun dun I'm back
so there's this prom thing and all my girl friends except one apparently have all been asked and they came to me and told me I should bring the last friend but just "asking" isn't enough apparently.
What sort of tacky stuff are girls into?

I was basically in the same situation and kinda just awkwardly asked so... can't help you there :P

me irl
[close]