Arr. contest 2 - The grand dance! SCORES UP!

Started by Cobraroll, February 11, 2012, 02:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite?

"Curly Swing" by Insaneintherain
3 (15.8%)
"Mad Monster Waltz" by Clanker37
0 (0%)
"Oceanic Museum Waltz" by Dahans
9 (47.4%)
"Mushroom Kingdom Folk Waltz" by MaestroUGC
1 (5.3%)
"Waltz on the Rails" by Olimar12345
5 (26.3%)
"Fairy Fountain Waltz" by Bespinben
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

MaestroUGC

Well, sure, I guess. Take my place, since I'm also a contestant, this would elimatinate any bias and keep the blind judging actually blind. Olimar wouldn't have to judge either unless he still wants to, but he was just planning to take my place for judging my entry. If there are any objections, voice them before the deadline, which is less than 36 hours from now.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

insaneintherain

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 16, 2012, 11:40:54 AMMaestro--I was planning on doing this, but with a recital last weekend, my grandmother being town last week as well, and a piano competition tomorrow, I just won't be able to finish. Any chance I can be a judge instead?
Hehe. Now I have a chance of winning.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

insaneintherain

MaestroUGC

Well, I guess we can have four judges. Alright, I'll PM Cobra so he knows to send you the entries as well. I'll stay a judge and Olimar can be my fill-in.

insaneintherain

And we are done! Ha! I beat you, Maestro/Cobra!  ;)

MaestroUGC

MaestroUGC

Once the entries have been organized by Cobra, he'll send them to the judgrors to look over and post them here for the popular vote.

At any rate the contest is now...OVER!

If you haven't turned in your arrangements by now, sorry. If you're lucky Cobra will be kind and send them to us if they are an hour or two late.

Cobraroll

It's still one hours left for the Samoans. Or 25, depending on whether you want the deadline to be "by midnight the 17th" or  "before the 17th".

I'll send out the sheets tomorrow. I've got only two submissions which were only a single .mus-file, so it might be a little tedious to organize.

In case you haven't named your piece yet, you have until tomorrow to come up with a title, or I will. This is for poll reasons. I can't have all the options being "The one based on...." or a bunch of random numbers.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

insaneintherain

Cobraroll

Nope. I'm merely organizing the entire shebang. I have my say in the process of making rules and criteria, but once they are cemented it's all up to others.

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Cobraroll

The judgrors have been sent the files.

Let's give them an hour or so to spot any eventual mistakes, before I put up the files in the thread.

insaneintherain

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.