News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Arr. contest 2 - The grand dance! SCORES UP!

Started by Cobraroll, February 11, 2012, 02:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite?

"Curly Swing" by Insaneintherain
3 (15.8%)
"Mad Monster Waltz" by Clanker37
0 (0%)
"Oceanic Museum Waltz" by Dahans
9 (47.4%)
"Mushroom Kingdom Folk Waltz" by MaestroUGC
1 (5.3%)
"Waltz on the Rails" by Olimar12345
5 (26.3%)
"Fairy Fountain Waltz" by Bespinben
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

insaneintherain

MaestroUGC

Less than five days left! Now's the time to make your final adjustments and turn them in; don't risk missing the deadline, any product is better than no product. Don't forget that you must place your ID number in the "Arranged by" space, and turn in your submissions to Cobra, not me or the other judgrors. The clock is ticking...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Better end it quick, I don't feel like dancing forever..

insaneintherain

MaestroUGC

insaneintherain

Well, some are. Waltzes typically, from what I know, don't really have high points, and so there's no real climax to end from.

MaestroUGC

Eh, depends on the composer, Strauss Jr. doesn't count because of his variety.

Olimar12345

I don't think they're hard to end, I just said my piece didn't WANT to end. Finished, tho. Gonna go over it again b4 I submit it.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Raymondbl

sorry guys I haven't contributed at all to this, I'm set for a recital on the 18th so I will do everything the day after. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

MaestroUGC

That should be fine, just don't drag your feet with the judgroring.

Raymondbl

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 15, 2012, 05:37:37 PMThat should be fine, just don't drag your feet with the judgroring.
That I won't.  I'll just dedicate two or three hours to it and boom done.  Er... how long does judgroring usually take?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

MaestroUGC

Depends on the entry, some a quick and easy to figure out if they excelled or failed at something; others take a little digging to understand what they did.

insaneintherain

One day left! So pumped for judging to begin! I bet my entry is a bit... extemporaneous. (Get the reference?)

SlowPokemon

Maestro--I was planning on doing this, but with a recital last weekend, my grandmother being town last week as well, and a piano competition tomorrow, I just won't be able to finish. Any chance I can be a judge instead?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.